Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Universal Rechargeable 9watts LED Light Bulb Intelligent Emergency – Energy Savi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Universal Rechargeable 9watts LED Light Bulb Intelligent Emergency – Energy Savi (1313 Views)

DON'T BUY FUEL AGAIN TO Charge your phone/laptop, power your light bulb, tv, fan / Secure Your Home And Office With 360 Degree Light Bulb Security Camera / Rechargeable Portable Table Top Mini Fan With Led Light.distributors WANTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Universal Rechargeable 9watts LED Light Bulb Intelligent Emergency – Energy Savi by ACAN(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is a LED Rechargeable Bulb (EMERGENCY & REGULAR use).
Ideal Emergency Bulb for replacing the ordinary bulb
It Lights up/ light off with finger touch or receptacle mounted.
With power supply from PHCN, the LED bulb works like a normal bulb with the battery being charged alongside. The moment there is a power outage, it automatically converts from AC to DC and can light ON for 4hours.

100% instant light even when power failure interrupts.
Change from AC to DC mode and turn ON automatically.
Insert the bulb into the AC socket, it will turn ON and charge at the same time.
80% energy saving compared to the incandescent bulb
Wide operating voltage from 85 to 265V
Power: 12V

For Inquiries or purchase within Lagos and outside Lagos, you can reach us through these numbers; 08057933767, 09020405585

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGXkNhHLNuE&feature=youtu.be
Re: Universal Rechargeable 9watts LED Light Bulb Intelligent Emergency – Energy Savi by whittakerturbev: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
I heard a lot of good about this kind of light. They have a good life and have a good charge, 4 hours is a very long time, but for the time on the construction site, I prefer using the intelligent emergency explosion proof LED flood lights. They provide better lighting, and their price is a bit lower than this light bulb. Usually, I buy them at sites like lightingandsupplies or eBay, so you definitely need to check them if you are looking for a good lighting option.
Re: Universal Rechargeable 9watts LED Light Bulb Intelligent Emergency – Energy Savi by brucewayne26: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thanks for sharing this review! I was searching for smart light bulbs and stumbled across this post. There are a million choices out there, and it isn't easy to decide at this point. I am not eager to overpay for my lightbulbs, but at the same time, I could consider paying a little more if it guarantees that the bulbs will have a good lifespan and are reliable. I need some good lights for my carving shed. It's a precise form of art, requiring a lot of attention to small details, so good lighting is imperative for me. Especially that most of the time I prefer working in the evenings, and there is never enough good light.

(1) (Reply)

RAW GOLD Sellers Needed Urgently / How To Register And Make Money On Opera News Hub Quickly (step By Step) / Buy And Sell Of Used Commodities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.