Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 (1266 Views)

How To Download GTA 5 Apk On Android In 2022 / Four Ways To Hack Your Neighbors Wifi Password On Android In 2021 “no Root” / Google’s New Fuchsia OS Could Replace Android In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by Ennyholar: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Personal assistant devices have come a long way from what they used to be, with memories of the Casio Business Navigator BN-40A still very fresh in my mind. This Business Navigator which served as a diary and calculator of some sort acted as my Dad’s personal assistant and did a darn good job for years.

This Navigator was able to tell the time at various locations in the world, keep track of important appointments and also act as a telephone directory.

Today, we bring to you some of the best personal assistant apps for Android phones in the tech space, a good number of them are free, with some offering premium services at a small fee.

1. BIXBY This app though restricted to only Samsung devices is one of the best personal assistants in the tech space. It can effectively carry out web searches, offer direct support for a number of different apps and can download apps from Google Play Store.

2.Google Assistant: This app is pretty much the Muhammed Ali of personal assistant apps on Android. It can control your music, help you find useful information online and is useful for setting reminders for events. Its advanced features which can anticipate your needs and also combine well with smart home stuff like Philips Hue lights make it one of a kind in the personal assistant space.

3.Hound: Another upcoming app in the personal assistant space, this app covers the basics well and also possesses advanced features like integrated Expedia support for hotel booking, a mortgage calculator and a number of key features.

4.Lyra Virtual Assistant: This easy-to-use app comes with a number of stunning features. Aside from performing a lot of basic stuff, it can also search for YouTube videos, tell jokes (for moments when you need a bit of a giggle or laugh), set alarms and perform a number of other functions.

With personal assistant apps coming in handy at various times in our lives, they could be the difference between missing an all-important board meeting and getting ready just in time.

5. DataBot: This app boasts a cross-platform functionality, letting it function across a number of different platforms. It provides the basic personal assistant features, has a chat bot and also some customization features.

https://mobilityarena.com/the-best-personal-assistant-app-for-android-2020/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=-newsletter-post-title-and-newsletter-total-other-stories_1

Cc lalasticlala , dragnet , Honsule

Re: Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by Sunkanmiwise(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Productions and use of apps within phone has made things very easy and seamless.

Infact phones have now become our personal PA (Personal Assistant).

Thanks For This.
Re: Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by Kayconcept2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thank you for this information. I will try some out on my phone.
Re: Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by Blastedholligan: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Very good piece of info. Nice!
Re: Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by Mohbola(f): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nice
Re: Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by andelawhite: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Phones are in fact our personal assistants nowadays, I can bare do much without my phone.
Re: Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by Blastedholligan: 6:54am On Feb 23, 2020
I know these apps, even downloaded that Lyra app but how to best use it is another problem. I still don't know how best to use it.
Re: Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by Blastedholligan: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2020
andelawhite:
Phones are in fact our personal assistants nowadays, I can bare do much without my phone.
you have a point. My cousin that uses the tecno camon 12 pro also said the exact same thing lol. That guy can be in his phone for like 12hrs straight, ahah!
Re: Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by Slawormir: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
Re: Top 5 Personal Assistant Apps For Android In 2020 by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
These days we can't do without our phones.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pop 3 Plus Specification And Price / Help Please! / 18inches Ring Light + Stand + Bag, Comes With 3 Phone Holders N29,500 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.