Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

See Why Punctuation Is Important. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Why Punctuation Is Important. (457 Views)

Check If You Know How To Use Punctuation Marks / Punctuation / See Reasons Why It Is Important To Write Both WAEC And NECO Examination Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Punctuation Is Important. by sholarr12: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Punctuation is a very important aspect of language and without a proper punctuation mark, the message of a sentence may be lost.

Let's look at some examples:
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: See Why Punctuation Is Important. by NiklauseFred(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nice one
That first one is kinda hilarious sha

Re: See Why Punctuation Is Important. by scoundrel(f): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Many Nairalanders give zero fvcks. I see some write-ups akin to verbal vomit, no punctuations of any sort. I can cope with punctuation-less epistles, my main wahala is lack of paragraphs. I can assault someone for punishing me with those forms of articles.
Re: See Why Punctuation Is Important. by iaamxavier(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
I'm not even bothered about punctuation,
I'm actually pained when people use "AM" for "I'M".
Like it literally hurts..
Re: See Why Punctuation Is Important. by LeoFish92(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
scoundrel:
Many Nairalanders give zero fvcks. I see some write-ups akin to verbal vomit, no punctuations of any sort. I can cope with punctuation-less epistles, my main wahala is lack of paragraphs. I can assault someone for punishing me with those forms of articles.

Improperly punctuated epistles gives me headache. I just scroll down to the next comment.
Re: See Why Punctuation Is Important. by DAMILOLA2050: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Gud evening house.i did my NABTEB exam Nov/Dec in 2015, on getting to their office last week to collect my certificate they told me is not yet out, that they are working on it and I need it in school to arrange my file for HND and they won't collect statement from me In school. pls I need your advice on what to do thanks in advance.
Re: See Why Punctuation Is Important. by DAMILOLA2050: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
pls am new on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Neco 2020 / University Workers in IPPIS Yet To Receive February Salary / For Teachers/lecturers/facilitators: How To Create An Online Course With Zoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.