Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It (1851 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Iceathome(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Daily Africans
February 17 at 10:50 PM ·

NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It.

The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Okwu Kanu was live during his parent burial on Thursday, February 14, 2020. This statement was made by Kanu himself via one of his social media handles this morning around 4:23 AM African time.
Kanu, made it clear on his short essay that it is an abomination in Igbo land for the first son of royal family not to be around during the burial of their deceased parent , pointing out that the gods will not be happy with such fellow, no matter the circumstances. In other words, that is the reason he was able to attend the burial, but only a few people were aware of it.

How did he do it? listen to what he said -''Chukwu Okike Abiama made it possible for me to be live during my parents burial, even with all the trail of the enemies to make sure i will not be there.'' said Kanu

“I am the prince of Afaruku Ibeku the first son of my father; I would rather go on war with the Nigerian government than not to attend my parent's burial, which indeed i was there live. I hope this will make Nigerians understand that they don’t have security.” He said this after he successfully attended his parent burial yesterday.

He continued by saying “this is not the first time I have been in Nigeria ever since I left this country Nigeria due to the struggle for the restoration of Biafra, once I have attended child dedication in Lagos, and on my arrival, Nigeria security that was given the order to hunt me, were still the same people helping me and my colleague to clear our luggage’s at the airport, I repeat Nigeria as a nation doesn’t have security.”

Culled from
Daily Africans
February 17 at 10:50 PM ·

Looking at the above statements, it clear that Nnamdi Okwu Kanu was live at his parent’s burial.did he disappear to be there?
am of the opinion that Mr. President Muhammad Buhari will now know that Kanu is more powerful and intelligent than the whole Nigerians force put together. Kanu’s arrival to his parent burial was engineered
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by agbonkamen(f): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
You sure? grin
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Snipper007: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Aboks(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wetin concern us na we wan dey der before

The exile king of biafra
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by ClassicMan202(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are you sure

Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Abfinest007(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nollywood story
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Tookool(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
How can you be INVISIBLY PRESENT on your parents burial day .... over here in the South South and Eastern part of Nigeria, that's the day you show yourself to the world so they see the kind of child that your parents gave birth to. You have to be physically active, financially active. Infact you need to be all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Only IPOB members will believe this. This is because they are brain dead.

7 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Aboks(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
masterchi:

grin grin grin grin grin

Na der king na
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by soberdrunk(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
angry
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by codedguy1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
...When did Nnamdi became 'Casper'...the invincible ghost...
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by blasted12: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
This man always speaks like a fool, I don't blame him sha cos he knows he has an army of gullible zombies ready to swallow his lies

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by EricksonDick: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
This man always speaks like a fool, I don't blame him sha cos he knows he has an army of gullible zombies ready to swallow his lies
[/s]
shatap
oya go and wash your abunna
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by slowice(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
It's possible following the porous nature our borders.... Security is for sale here
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by benedictac(f): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by JAOS(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
are you serious?

Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by gidgiddy: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
The funny thing is that Nnamdi Kanu has never said he was present at his parents burial

Why would Nnamdi Kanu risk his life to return to Nigeria, attend his parents burial, then not take any single picture?

This story is fake, I follow Nnamdi Kanu on all his social media handles and he never has he said that he returned to Nigeria for his parents burial

They just made a story that Kanu claimed to be at his parents burial so as to give gullible people the opportunity to throw insults at Kanu

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you could have boldness to come while then hide and not still participate in the burial?

Just stick to the story that you missed your parents burial cos of fear of pyton dance.

Stop speaking from both sides of the mouth
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by YorubaLord: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
LIAR buruku! angry

Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by babakelove: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
My brother's it possible he can use silicon face of another human being--and no one will notice him.
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Bekool(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
masterchi:

The guy might be saying the truth we are in Nigeria where there is no security at all, nmk might have attended the burial wearing a face mask and even going through the airport without any nigerian security personnel recognizing him.
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Bekool(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
babakelove:
My brother's it possible he can use silicon face of another human being--and no one will notice him.

Very possible just like we see in Hollywood movies I believe he can access such a face mask with his wide connections all over the world.
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by NGpatriot: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Useless ipob coward confirming that he's a damn ipob coward..
Re: NNAMDI KANU:- I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Eagleboney(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
blasted12:
Mr solomon

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Claimed That Illuminati Are Behind Convid 19 / Covid19: Fg Shared #40k In The North But Sent Spoilt Condemned Rice To SouthWest / The unholy Land Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.