Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How To Get From Yaba To Oregun And Then To Egbeda - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get From Yaba To Oregun And Then To Egbeda (1666 Views)

How To Get To Egbeda From Surulere / How To Get To Egbeda Alimosho L.G From Sango Ota / Bus Stops From Ikeja To Egbeda(to & Fro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get From Yaba To Oregun And Then To Egbeda by Eastcoast33(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hello NL, please I have an appointment at Ikosi, Oregun in ikeja, I'll be moving from Yaba, and then head towards Egbeda/idimu after the meeting. Please can someone put me through on the directions to take... Thank you in advance.
Re: How To Get From Yaba To Oregun And Then To Egbeda by ThePansophist: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yaba to Egbeda right?

I prefer going to Egbeda from Yaba through Ojuelegba. I believe there's Egbeda bus direct at Ojuelegba

Alternatively, if you find Ikeja bus at Yaba, take it. Anywhere around Ikeja, both along and in the interiors you can easily get buses conveying Egbeda passengers.

To get to idimu from Egbeda, board a bus heading for Ikotun, drop at Idimu Bus stop

If you wish to connect Oregun first, the Ojota route would be much better. Ask for Ojota buses
Re: How To Get From Yaba To Oregun And Then To Egbeda by Eastcoast33(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
ThePansophist:
Yaba to Egbeda right?

I prefer going to Egbeda from Yaba through Ojuelegba. I believe there's Egbeda bus direct at Ojuelegba

Alternatively, if you find Ikeja bus at Yaba, take it. Anywhere around Ikeja, both along and in the interiors you can easily get buses conveying Egbeda passengers.

To get to idimu from Egbeda, board a bus heading for Ikotun, drop at Idimu Bus stop

If you wish to connect Oregun first, the Ojota route would be much better. Ask for Ojota buses

Thank you for your response... I want to connect oregun first from Yaba, then head to egbeda after everything.
Re: How To Get From Yaba To Oregun And Then To Egbeda by ThePansophist: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Eastcoast33:

Thank you for your response... I want to connect oregun first from Yaba, then head to egbeda after everything.

Take Ojota bus. Tell the conductor your bus stop. From Oregun take a bus back to Ikeja under bridge, from here take a bus to Egbeda

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Trip To Spain Part 2 | Madrid & Toledo / A Beautiful Village In Imo State ? / Nightlife In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.