Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool (81989 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Frankyboy1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
I have not, I will not, and I will never sell my birthright by kneeling before a woman! Never

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by kingthreat(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thunder fire any feminist that insults this legend of his personal opinion.

63 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by nwadiuko1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:
please apart from dick and money, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

asking for a friend
thats about the only things women ever need

19 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Confirmedzombie: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Only ibos especially Anambra, Ndi Imo people kneel down to propose a woman.

Very backward people.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Dottore: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
d
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MotiveU(f): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:
please apart from dick and money, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

asking for a friend

Get it from here
http://smile2dbanks..com/2020/02/29-latest-online-money-making.html?m=1
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Finchmgh: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Very true

7 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Dottore: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend

men actually need less from a woman. just momentary pussy. finish

35 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by talk2hb1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend
More Dick!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by YorubaLord: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
dazzlingd:
They are all bunches of idiots....white slaves...copy copy morafuckers....leave the whites to their culture and face yours ....do it the proper way, go to her parents house with proper introduction, kolanuts and wine....awon oloshi forming modern day slavery

Which is why >90% of Igbos are ashamed of their language and cultures by bearing White-man's name. angry

7 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MhizJoyce(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend
Apart from our smelling pvssies, what other thing do we offer?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
If she insists that I kneel to propose to her, I'm switching to my sidechick. Simple. grin

Kneeling and praying against Buhari government is enough kneeling already, I ain't adding another to that. Haunty, take note oo.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by easzypeaszy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
healthserve:
Pure Truth
i nvr did... My wife den was like..ur knees was suppose to be dwn.. I told her sorry, it has passed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by easzypeaszy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend
kids maufffffkr

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Caleb17: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
I support Pete edochie's statement. That is why we have weak men everywhere being stabbed or killed up and down. You have sold your right to a woman so what do you expect? As a man , be in control. Love your wife , support her but don't do any act that lowers your standard as a man.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Apart from only p*ssy what other value does a woman adds to man's life??
xendra:

asking for a friend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Awoo88: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
In this part of the world, a very big fool

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Folzye(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
"Kneel down before your wife and we will sympathize with you when she takes over the house" grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Angelfrost(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Let me increase the volume so the 'men' on this forum will hear it.

Well, men on the forum have also been asking: "Apart from that thing between a woman's legs, what value is today's woman to a man"??!...

Sexism and Stupidity go both ways. tongue

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by shogsman(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend
Remove the two from your life and let's see how you turn out.

21 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Really, but to me, it's not a must for a guy to propose to a lady kneeling down.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by shadrach77: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
I agree

MODIFIED: Those who are abusing the old man are the ones who are unwise. There is a psychological side to the kneeling which people do not consider

Kneeling indicates begging so when you kneel down to ask someone to be in your life you are giving her the impression that she is doing you a favour by agreeing to be part or your life. The psychological balance in the relationship is already tilting in her favour.

No wonder many men end up.complaining of being married to terrorists disguised as wives. A woman who has the mindset that she is doing you a favour by being in your life will act anyhow

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by joelag: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Epic

16 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Makavelli25: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03 May your husband never kneel for you. Otobotobo osi

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by bmdmixer: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend
apart from receiving dick n money wat impact do women add?

10 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Makavelli25: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dottore:
d
Four thread now that you commented (d) get a job

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by tiana29(f): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Igbo men and pride

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Uwa0175: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
There is Nothing wrong in kneeling to propose to a woman.
It normal.

But Incase you are in need of pure Red Mercury kindly contact me I have seller and A good Operator (Op) for it.
Call or Whatsapp

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by IME1: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
dazzlingd:
They are all bunches of idiots....white slaves...copy copy morafuckers....leave the whites to their culture and face yours ....do it the proper way, go to her parents house with proper introduction, kolanuts and wine....awon oloshi forming modern day slavery..

So I made FTC, shedding tears of joy, who says your time wont come

He said any man he didn't say black man that means he is also trying to berate the white man and his culture.
Now take a look at the 4 pictures above, one man is proposing to his woman who has dwarfism, is he supposed to stand or make her kneel?

How does kneeling make one less a man?
In your tribe doesn't the man and his wife not eventually kneel before their parents for them to pray over them at their wedding?

Also he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord, a wife is like a treasure found that makes a man sell all he has to buy the treasure and even the land join.

You can't do cafeteria when it comes to certain things, like the Christian faith, however, you can when it comes to inter cultural exchange.
When you wear jeans and wristwatch it is the white man's culture, but you don't say that's copy copy?
You eat with cutleries, sitting on a table and use gas or kerosene cookers, those are the white man's techniques, is it not copy copy? You may even have an English name sef undecided
That means all cultures borrow from each other and have many similarities- from the dressing, to the food, to the cloths to the music and more.

When you see someone you wish to spend the rest of your life with, who would be your help mete and would drop her father's name and take yours up, you should, do appreciate her and honour her.

If you can kneel for so many other things and reasons freely why the ego when it comes to a woman you married, not just any waka pass strange woman oh

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Caleb17: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Look at this one.. Is it easy to maintain an erection trusting in and out for several times? Is it easy to have money? Raw cash... Your type will eat a man mugu and run away because you don't appreciate his money and dick
xendra:

asking for a friend

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Jman06(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kneeling down to propose marriage is just one of the deceptions modern ladies enjoy! You know ladies don't like realities at all

All na format

So, ogidigada please understand

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.