Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? (4368 Views)

Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate? / How To Identify A Good Recruiter From A Fake/mediocre One / Employer Wants To Hold My NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE On Resumption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Zimri(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
I have seen so many stuff online. Some say call up number. Some say the number at the top right corner of the certificate that starts like A 000***

Which one exactly?

cc: Lalasticlala; mynd44
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by KINGreignn: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zimri:
I have seen so many stuff online. Some say call up number. Some say the number at the top right corner of the certificate that starts like A 000***

Which one exactly?

Yes, top right side of the cert. It starts with A 000***

1 Like

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Zimri(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
KINGreignn:

Yes, top right side of the cert. It starts with A 000***
Thanks.

Nysc number?? Na this inec thing. And I don't want to make the mistake.

Is the number unique
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Blackbishop(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zimri:

Thanks.

Nysc number?? Na this inec thing. And I don't want to make the mistake.

Is the number unique

Bro go back to primary school cuz from yhur writeup yhu sound dumber than yhur ass... who does that? So na nairaland go teach yhu where yhur NYSC number go dey foolishly foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Zimri(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bro go back to primary school cuz from yhur writeup yhu sound dumber than yhur ass... who does that? So na nairaland go teach yhu where yhur NYSC number go dey foolishly foolish

People come online just to troll out of self frustration cheesy cheesy.

BlackBishop
You need help. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Jackiestan: 5:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bro, with all your wisdom and sense hope u are richer than dangote sha?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by femi4: 7:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Zimri:

Which one exactly?

How many did you see there?.....coming from a graduate? It is finished!
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by chinchonglee(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Blackbishop:

See ehn!!! Dere is no harm in asking questions for things you are not sure of.

Someone like you may fail woefully in life because of pride

1 Like

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Zimri(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2020
femi4:
[s]How many did you see there?.....coming from a graduate? It is finished[/s]!

Coming from a graduate who asks questions to avoid making mistakes.

What the problem with some nairalanders self?

Mr Femi4 overgraduate that knows it all...
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by sweetjohn(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Me that do not ask made a mistake. How I wish I asked! Used the code after the name. Moreover, one can only assumed that was the number. In the certificate there is no where it was indicated that this is NYSC number

4 Likes

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Cindy222(f): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Biko this is not about dumbness,its a simple question. On the INEC site they asked for NYSC NUMBER NOT NYSC CERTIFICATE NUMBER so will you blame the person for asking? For Gods sake,We have two sets of numbers on that NYSC CERTIFICATE.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Blackbishop(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Zimri:

People come online just to troll out of self frustration cheesy cheesy.

BlackBishop
You need help. cheesy

I admit I need help that is y am dropping this for ya all crack heads
You are loved.
You are beautiful.
You have a purpose.
You are a masterpiece.
You are wonderfully made.
God has a great plan for you.

Have a lovely weekend ��
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Blackbishop(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2020
chinchonglee:

See ehn!!! Dere is no harm in asking questions for things you are not sure of.

Someone like you may fail woefully in life because of pride

How I wish I failed but murdafucka like yhu gives me hope that mhen am blessed not to b dumb like yhur momma ass given birth to..... Shit am frustrated at all of yhu boomshite so fucka dare to ask questions make it reasonable and not brain derailer least I forget yhu need this more than me

You are loved.
You are beautiful.
You have a purpose.
You are a masterpiece.

Have a lovely weekend ��
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by chinchonglee(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2020
Blackbishop:

How I wish I failed but murdafucka like yhu gives me hope that mhen am blessed not to b dumb like yhur momma ass given birth to..... Shit am frustrated at all of yhu boomshite so fucka dare to ask questions make it reasonable and not brain derailer least I forget yhu need this more than me

You are loved.
You are beautiful.
You have a purpose.
You are a masterpiece.

Have a lovely weekend ��
Whats that sh*t u wrote up dere.
Stop smoking weed.

Most especially always eat fruits on a regular to repair ur damaged brain cells.
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Zimri(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Blackbishop:

You need this more than me cock sucka slowpoke like yhu unfortunate bastard like you

You are loved.
You are beautiful.
You have a purpose.
You are a masterpiece.

Have a lovely weekend ��

Na ban you go chop last last undecided undecided undecided with all this your nonsensical nigga accent wey you dey form wink wink
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Blackbishop(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Zimri:

Na ban you go chop last last undecided undecided undecided with all this your nonsensical nigga accent wey you dey form wink wink

Please go ahead and I will still tail yhu fucka
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Blackbishop(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2020
chinchonglee:

Whats that sh*t u wrote up dere.
Stop smoking weed.

Most especially always eat fruits on a regular to repair ur damaged brain cells.

Dumb ass haven't you read about how medicinal weed can be to your system... Atleast it's better than the dry gin your ancestors resorted too that is affecting your generation normal brain activities..... It's like your reasoning pipe is rusty... Get a better info before yhu cross my path before I make your blood cloth in your vein... And the sun will never shine in your path again stupid poke lazy imado
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by chinchonglee(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Blackbishop:

Dumb ass haven't you read about how medicinal weed can be to your system... Atleast it's better than the dry gin your ancestors resorted too that is affecting your generation normal brain activities..... It's like your reasoning pipe is rusty... Get a better info before yhu cross my path before I make your blood cloth in your vein... And the sun will never shine in your path again stupid poke lazy imado
You see what am saying?? Ur brain cells re all dead... I have recommended fruits for you but lemme add one more and its HONEY.

Honey is good for the brain. Jst add two spoonful of honey into a cup of tea and drink every morning and night before you go to bed. Also dont forget to keep raw garri by ur side wenever u smoke weed grin.

Thank seun for setting up a forum like nairaland. At least we ll help you get ur brain to function as normal.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by chinchonglee(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Zimri:

Weed don damage that guy brain.. even him nor under the english wey e dey type.
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Zimri(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Blackbishop:

Please go ahead and I will still tail yhu fucka

See painment. grin grin

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Zimri(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Blackbishop:

All I see is a frustrated addict. Because this is far from logic explanation.

Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Everrest9(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
I was surprised my senior brother asked me same question because he wants to be sure. He is not dumbass but didn't want to do mistake.
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by Blackbishop(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Zimri:

See painment. grin grin

Was that suppose to be funny antface.... Or just an expression of idiotic facetious statement
Re: How Do I identify My NYSC Certificate Number? by chichimezie(f): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
D number at d top right of ur certificate that begins with zero

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies With Employmenthub / Diary Of A Jobless Developer Creating A Startup Company / NATCOM New Appointment 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.