Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (73100 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Pat081: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=NyenwePHC post=86819152] angry
3 innocent kids paid the price for their parent philandering. Both husband and wife are guilty[/quote I pray wee will not lack of good things in Jesus name whatever we desire Almighty God will do it for us in Jesus name our going out and coming in today shall bring us joy and happiness in Jesus name.Amen and back to ur comment pls do u read b4 u comment?? the man is doing his Job why don't u go back and read
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Ladycewhy(f): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Lol the mother thing again, flushing babies in the toilet. Hehe and five minutes ago. U said you are not evil. grin.
Pure evil Bitch.
your mama tongue. Your hate for women will only drive you into misery . People like you are better flushed down the drain to spare the world of your nagging,oh women are this women are that ,what else do you do day in day out on this forum if not to express your misery about how women are the reason for your furstration grin grin grin
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Chigold101(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
3 innocent kids paid the price for their parent philandering. Both husband and wife are guilty
so how is the man guilty in this case now?
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by TheRedpillguy: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
your mama tongue. Your hate for women will only drive you into misery . People like you are better flushed down the drain to spare the world of your nagging,oh women are this women are that ,what else do you do day in day out on this forum if not to express your misery about how women are the reason for your furstration grin grin grin
Lol ok bye. Total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Illusioneffect(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for junction winksmiley:[
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Phojyk: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
3 innocent kids paid the price for their parent philandering. Both husband and wife are guilty

How are they both guilty? The father went to work leaving the mother to take care of the kids.

How is he guilty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Mogajunior(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2020
MY FATHER'S LAST WORDS BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY WAS.. 'FEAR WOMAN! NOW I UNDERSTAND WAT HE MEANT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by WildChild00(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:

My friend ooo take it easy......grin
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Ladycewhy(f): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2020
WildChild00:

My friend ooo take it easy......grin
all this boys here dey vex me jor. Many ladies stay away from this forum because of the masculine toxicity they spread throughout this forum. Na small remain these boys here go accuse women of causing the Corona virus outbreak grin grin grin grin
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by WildChild00(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
all this boys here dey vex me jor. Many ladies stay away from this forum because of the masculine toxicity they spread throughout this forum. Na small remain these boys here go accuse women of causing the Corona virus outbreak grin grin grin grin

grin grin

I beg ooo I know u are are a super woman, I can see the dude is trying hard to intimidate you!
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by anyicash(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
TheArchangel:
Same way a wife doesn't trust a husband at all. They are both strangers to themselves and their families. That's why they beat and kill themselves at will.
That said, how about marrying your sister or mom to keep the love in the family and keep the strangers out?
it's a taboo to even think about marrying your sister or mum.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by mrsoludomeka(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Parents listen to your children,they are the leaders of tomorrow.what a pity......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Deyoungprince: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Infidelity is a bitch Fidelity rocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Ladycewhy(f): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
WildChild00:

grin grin

I beg ooo I know u are are a super woman, I can see the dude is trying hard to intimidate you!
lol
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by kkins25(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It's like I'll quit nairaland temporarily. The things I read online keeps reducing my desire to marry.
It's just remaining 18.5% now
my brother I completely agree
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Legendguru: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anambralstson:
Baba Pupa town and Moro town need your help
is that what i asked you?
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by centboy123456(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It's like I'll quit nairaland temporarily. The things I read online keeps reducing my desire to marry.
It's just remaining 18.5% now

bro let's me know when it finally hit 0.00%

my advice don't marry a Nigeria lady because they are all worst
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by oteneaaron(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
DavidEsq:

Somebody said he would borrow me his preek, as u did not give me your own grin grin angry angry

My man.

Fear Women oo
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by DavidEsq(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
oteneaaron:

My man.

Fear Women oo
grin grin grin grin. I dey watch one song dis morning: "down in the DM". The guy man na player but e think say e fiance na loyal woman. As dem marry finish, d wife dey codedly dey run parole for DM grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by DavidEsq(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ladycewhy:
My dear the "masculine toxicity" displayed here represents the true state of the average Nigerian male and that barely excludes me. The forum being 90% faceless, it's easy to show who we are without fear of being tagged negatively; unlike Twitter that is 99.9% a face forum, where pretense reigns as king.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by generalwo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
i give up on some women.....how can u leave ur kids to go and cure conji na wa o

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Insectkiller: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin embarassed
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by dozzybreezy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is one of the numerous reasons why one should be careful in making choice of wife
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by lilfort(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
the child of 9 months jus 4 1hour 4king
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Killurself: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Igbo don do that ,the most trustful tribe when they married. nonsense infidelity that's how davido they nursing Peruzzi pikin even given the baby Igbo name ifeayin, confidential without fear ,Chioma don cook oha soup give him to reset his brain. I talk according to yeast claim. See what infidelity as cause your family.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by ZeusP(m): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2020
Pathetic
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by izibili44: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2020
Thank you very much for letting him know.
Davash222:

How is the husband guilty
He's a musician and was out for hustling. At least try and read the post.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
The husband is guilty of nothing 'cos he went to work
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Ladycewhy(f): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2020
DavidEsq:

My dear the "masculine toxicity" displayed here represents the true state of the average Nigerian male and that barely excludes me. The forum being 90% faceless, it's easy to show who we are without fear of being tagged negatively; unlike Twitter that is 99.9% a face forum, where pretense reigns as king.
true.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Tominix(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
aunty una camu down na wetin start it sef make i kip shut

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.