Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand (70207 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by francis5051: 5:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Ogegeodey:
I know they are cool together, but I don't understand why she z still referred to as girl friend.

Oyibo and their free life. If it were in Naija, the girl will be disturbing "come and see my parents biko"
is tradition bro, tradition differs
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by lloyds(m): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2020
A woman that can be Ronaldo"s girl friend deserves a lot of respect. .

She is calm and quiet, but she is a woman amongst women. .
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Wendybrown(f): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Hmmm, she can never say no to Cr7, anything he tells her to do, even if it's disgusting and whatnot, she'd do it, she can never have a mind of her own, the price to pay to maintain the luxurious life and be in his life.

You know all this because you're in her mind or perhaps you stay with them? cease speculating what you barely know.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2020
Wendybrown:

You know all this because you're in her mind or perhaps you stay with them? cease speculating what you barely know.

I wonder how my speculation affects your very existence.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Duru009(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Her major work is just to keep the pusssy clean for Rinaldo.......

Nothingelse !
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by kendrick93(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2020
peacettw:
Maybe it is just me but Ronaldo strikes me as someone that is at least bisexual although my gut instinct just screams gay. This girl may have gone into this relationship with this understanding and is willing to be with him to maintain the ruse that he is into women as long as her needs are met.

The tell tale signs of his "bisexuality" are there to see. He is very much into aesthetics and frankly, I don't think his "wife" matches his "standard" which points to the fact that maybe his spec is men who are just like him. I wish him well though. Just wish he would have been himself.
Ronaldo is gay.....
This girl is Just for cover-up
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Tonyspecial(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2020
Hustle ooh
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by peacettw: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2020
kendrick93:
Ronaldo is gay.....

You sound sure. Pray, tell us the gist.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by kendrick93(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2020
peacettw:

You sound sure. Pray, tell us the gist.
News came out in 2017 he was having a thing with a Moroccan kickboxer...
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by generationz(f): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2020
peacettw:

Thinking about it, that might be the smart thing to do. No need alienating your fans/sponsors who may not be comfortable with the comcept

Exactly.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Norabay(f): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Ay04z(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Power of pussy. Hmm.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by DexterousOne(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2020
kendrick93:
Ronaldo is gay.....

I don't think so.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Illusioneffect(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Her hand is more pretty than the jewellery. See fresh skincry
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Exodora: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nigerians are patiently waiting the day Dee Rona will bring that girl to naija na chop they go chop that hand off.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Wendybrown(f): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I wonder how my speculation affects your very existence.

I can see you're not just dumb but silly and rude as well.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wendybrown:

I can see you're not just dumb but silly and rude as well.

I can see you are all the three you mentioned; dumb, silly and rude, would you like to hear more of your irritating qualities?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Wendybrown(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I can see you are all the three you mentioned; dumb, silly and rude, would you like to hear more of your irritating qualities?

shut it sister. you're the dumb one here if you can think so lowly of your fellow woman even without knowing her in person,grow up and grow some sense as well.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wendybrown:

shut it sister. you're the dumb one here if you can think so lowly of your fellow woman even without knowing her in person,grow up and grow some sense as well.

Who da fvck is your sister? Do not mistake me for a senseless you and your own sisters,

If my speculation as you said before and my opinion hurts you real bad, you should go and hug a transformer fast or desist from quoting me, is life really that hard for you

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by showafrica(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Crystalline:
N320M on one hand...Chai

Na so. Na. And if one yahoo boy collect just 20m from her na, efcc go begin pursue him up and down. The earth God gave all of us, na him sombody go wear someones life salary on one finger.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Wendybrown(f): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Who da fvck is your sister? Do not mistake me for a senseless you and your own sisters,

If my speculation as you said before and my opinion hurts you real bad, you should go and hug a transformer fast or desist from quoting me, is life really that hard for you

lol,very bitter, you need God my dear but then again you need to grow up you can't be childish forever you know.

And I would think you'll be refined enough not to use the F word , get some training darl. you'll be needing it.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by sirqeeboi(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ogegeodey:
I know they are cool together, but I don't understand why she z still referred to as girl friend.

Oyibo and their free life. If it were in Naija, the girl will be disturbing "come and see my parents biko"

Na wan divorce comes up u go understand.
Opera whifney sef got engaged to her boyfriend and have been living together still now and nava got married...

With this if she won leave no need of splitting his wealth and except paying child's support
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by SammyJac(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
what happened to vanity crew? I hardly see their posts/comments on nairaland nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Some people will still ask Jumia of the price of that thing ... For confirmation �.. Just watch

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Digmygold: 1:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Whilst poverty ridden Ubunja is redpilling his already very bleak future away lol. Only broke ass gigolos like Ubunja preach the redpill. Now they are getting murdered by their women by the minute. Nice development. Women are downing the redpill amd giving it back to the redpillers as e dey hot.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Greatzeus(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:
Nice

Men Make Money Please

Meanwhile..

Lai Mohammed in a media chat mentioned that the cultist APC is scheming to bring back the social media control mechanisms by March and they are seriously working ufder ground towards this objective.

I am calling on all youths to rise up and shout any form of socila space control down till it's defeated.

We left looting to rhese old hags, the least they can do is leave social media for us. Its for our generation not for them.

So I'm calling on all youths undivided to engage whatever means they employ and shout down whatevef schemes they try to bring to "GAG" social media. Our future belongs to us.

The only thing I have with opposition politics is hatred. Even when you are pushing a good cause,the hate is so much evident,it oozes out of every single line and words and sentences. I wouldn't have seen this post if you restricted it to politics section,I dont go there ever,and if I read a post on politics I must have opened it on front-page.
Forget these guys bro,they are the same. Make money. How much do you have in your account?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand by Yksulaimon02(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Benblaq:
DAX_DEAR GOD comes to my mind.

Dear God
I just want to make this clear
I am a believer
But sometimes it gets hard
My name is Dax
(Dear God)
Dear God
There's a lot of questions that I have about the past (can you hear me?)
And I don't want hear it from a human you made
So you're the last person that I'm ever gonna ask
Tell me what's real, tell me what's fake
Why is everything about you a debate? (Why?)
What's the point of love?
Every time I've showed it
I was broken and it's forced me just to only wanna hate
Why's there only one you but multiple religions? (Why?)
Why does every conversation end in a division? (Why?)
Why does everybody want to tell us how to live
But they won't listen to the same damn message that they giving? (Bleep them)
Tell me how to feel, tell me what's wrong
I tried to call, pick up the phone (pick up), I'm on my own
Everybody says you coming back
Then man why the hell's it taking so long?
Why do I hurt? (Why?)
Why is there pain?
Why does everything good always have to change? (Why?)
Why does everybody try to profit off another man's work
Then destroy it just for monetary gain? (Bleep them)
Tell me are you black or are you white?
I don't even really care I just really want to know what's right
They been saying one thing but I've been looking in the book
And it seems like they've been lying for my whole damn life
Tell me where I'm going (where?)
Is it heaven or hell?
I just hope this message greets you well
I had a dream that I was walking with the devil
Don't remember how it feels but I swear that I remember the smell
Looked me right into my eyes and told me everything I wanted
Could be mine if I gave up and decided to sell
But I said I'd rather die then get mine now I'm here
No fear one man with a story to tell
Dear God, where were you when I needed it?
When I bleeped up and repeated it?
When they set the bar and I exceeded it? (Where were you?)
My life is like a book that they've been judging by a cover
But have never took the time to fucking read the shit (Bleep 'em)
I remember telling you my goals and my dreams
But you didn't even answer so I guess you didn't believe in it
I remember sitting with a gun to my head trying to ask
You for some help but I guess you didn't believe in it!
I don't want religion I need that spirituality
I don't want a church I need people to call a family
I don't wanna tell my sins to another sinner just
Because he's got a robe and he went to some academy
I don't wanna read it in a book, I wanna hear it from you
Don't wanna learn it in a school because they're hiding the truth
Don't wanna talk about it to another fucking human being
And that's only reason that I even stepped in this booth
Dear God
How do I take this darkness and turn it into light?
How do believe in a concept where I speak to a man
I've never seen with my own two eyes?
How do I know that religion wasn't made
Just to separate the world and create a whole disguise
Just to keep us in these chains while the rich get richer
And the poor pray to you and perpetuate a lie?
How do I know this ain't some big joke? (How?)
How can I have faith when there is no hope? (How?)
How the hell does one man have a hundred billion dollars
And we still have people on the street that are broke?
There's a lot of things I wanna talk about and get off my chest
I can't sleep 'cause the devil won't let me rest
I used to know a fucking pastor in a church
And I can still hear the screams of the kids he would fucking molest
Dear God, do you hear me? (Do you hear me?)
I'm supposed to fear you but you ain't said shit
So maybe it's you who actually fears me?
I don't know the answer I just want to see it clearly
So many lies there's a thousand different theories
All I want to know is who really made religion
Because I know it wasn't you but don't nobody believes me
No more lies, no more death
Bring back King, bring back X
Please dear God let their souls rest
Protect who's left and watch their steps
Dear God
I don't want to have to ask you again
I just hope that you know that I'm still a believer
So I'll end this all by saying, "Amen"
It's Dax
Like if you didn't finish read this comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! / "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.