Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi (20791 Views)

Three Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack NSCDC Officers In Imo / Ondo: NSCDC Officers Killed Man And His Younger Sister (Graphic Photos) / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by Landlord123: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
The thing don red o the last time dpo was kidnapped now it's civil defence
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by Dollabiz: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by chachanga: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
DropsMic:
As it is now eh... Bomb blasts, kidnappings, terrorism, has become part of our everyday lives...

These days when i see stories like this i just scroll pass... Horror stories about my country don master me amd I'm sure I'm not the only one...

And what's messed up about the whole thing is that With all the things happening, with all the killings and kidnappings... no one has ever resigned or being sacked... It's just to show you that our leaders are not even bothered.

The people too ma don't even care. They'd rather take their prayers to God rather than hold their leaders accountable...

We live like Animals in Sub-Saharan Africa and yet when the white man calls us animals we start lamenting..

Leave there as soon as God helps you to.

There can't be peace, safety, true progress and growth where basic social justice can't be guaranteed AND so many would rather be ethno-religiously and politically biased than acknowledge basic truths which are germane to real change.

I doubt if the political class are this affected
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by jamace(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Confidence of the criminals is increasing because they have accomplices in the security apparatus of Nigeria.

Na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by sterlingD(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
This state in the North Central is always in the news for such nefarious activities.This is getting out of hand.This country is sliding into anarchy and total breakdown of law and order. cry
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by AgentNairaland(f): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
They Even Carry Beer Inside There Defenseless Vehicle
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by Pheelz2020(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
THIS SAME ROAD WHERE THERE ARE SEVERAL POLICE,ROAD SAFETY AND ARMY CHECK POINTS.
NA WA...

WHERE THEM GO?
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by Str8talk21: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
killer hausa-fulani herdsmen terrorists on d prowl everywhere.
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by Mires: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nigeria has never ever been this unsecured. APC brought this upon us
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by chiemmanuel(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

Not at all, this is another m..nik..er.
kk, ooin, don't loud it, before that coward will notice
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by bizzibodi(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
They saw Sars,police but choose to kidnap civil defence officers why
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by Czartega(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
chiemmanuel:
If a civil defense officer can't defend himself
Then we the defenseless citizens, who will defend us.

Oh boy you are on your own oh. I don order double barrel from Julia grin
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by chiemmanuel(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Czartega:

Oh boy you are on your own oh. I don order double barrel from Julia grin
Goodluck bro
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by Kuginzi: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
chiemmanuel:
If a civil defense officer can't defend himself
Then we the defenseless citizens, who will defend us.
Amotekun
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by luluosas(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
I think that was the exact place my pastor was kidnapped on January 8th. 6 million was paid before they were released the next day
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by luluosas(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
You are right
jamace:
Confidence of the criminals is increasing because they have accomplices in the security apparatus of Nigeria.

Na dem dem
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by Jaapu: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
phrancys001:
Not holding brief for criminal minded fulani but kidnappings of recent in kogi state is aftermath of post election bought weapons for indeginous thugs by despirado politicians

You are talking nonsense. Those of us that knows the history of that place know that this is not the case.
Re: Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi by sizer07: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmmm when push comes to shelf, Nigerians will become a wild wild west. Everybody will resort to self defence, carrying arms around as a means of defence. When plying kogi axis, 3days Prayers and fasting is needed before embarking on the journey. Nigerians are going through hell.we have never witness this hight of insecurity in the land and yet our leaders pretend as if this is just a normal thing. Even God is tired with our endless fasting and prayers. Our leaders are the problem and if this generation do not take back this country from the hands of those blood tasty leaders. There won't be any Nigeria left for the next generations unborn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confessions Of Shina Rambo,former Notorious Armed Robber And Killer / Two Teenagers Molest Their Sister To Death In Delta / Domestic Violence Victim Thanks Ambode For Financing Her Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.