Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

"Possible" Video Editor Intern Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Possible" Video Editor Intern Needed. (230 Views)

We Are Hiring! Video Editor(intern) / Vacancy!! Video Editor Intern / Graphic Designer Intern, Video Editor Intern, TV Presenter Intern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Possible" Video Editor Intern Needed. by BekBek(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
I want to mentor a smart individual.

When I mean smart, I mean someone who can think creatively & ready to learn.

Requirements.
------
- Certificate Not A Necessity, Ability to read and write though is a necessity.
- Basic knowledge about video creation, Not a must you know how to edit a video, but you must have a passion for it.
- You must live in Lagos & without a day job.
- A student or IT preferably.
- A mandatory contract of 1 year would be signed. You'd have to work with me for at least a year after which, you can decide to renew on a long term if you so which.
- Any Gender can apply.
- This is going to be semi-remote. You'd be required to come around 1 - 3 times a week.

Once accepted, I'd be paying for a world-class training for you on video editing, it's going to be a physical training here in Lagos.

This is going to be the knowledge you'd forever thank me for apart from others.

Payment.
----
It would be within the minimum wage. The decision would be made based on your experience.

How to apply
----
Send in a video resume you edited yourself to my email hello@akintunde.me.

You can upload it to YouTube or Google drive or anywhere else.

DONT SEND THE VIDEO AS AN ATTACHMENT & DONT DM ME ABOUT THIS.

That's all.

If you know someone who might fit into this, send it to them.

(1) (Reply)

Brand Representatives, Machine Operators And Packagers At Neetive Home Foods / Internship Opportunity - One Year Career Programme For Secondary School Graduate / I Earn Per Day Weeks - Work Online & Duplicate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.