Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA (38897 Views)

Police Command Detains 5 Officers Attached To Burna Boy For Attempted Murder / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Arubajagz: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
You just wake up daily to type rubbish. Go and read the duties of a Vice President first.

Sylraph1:
Abba kyari overriding the president while we have a vice president.....
Last time I checked,the position occupied by Abba kyari isn't Constitutional...so I just have One question to ask...

WHERE IS OUR VICE PRESIDENT...Yemi OSIBANJO?
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by ledaman: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Sylraph1:
Last time I checked,the position occupied by Abba kyari isn't Constitutional...so I just have One question to ask...

Let me borrow Saraki's word Mere commissioner!
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by TheRareGem1(f): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmm. Power. There is a fire in the mountain ooo
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Zeesugar(f): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Sylraph1:

Your starting point was a sloppy but your ending was just straight to the ditch.
Where is Osinbajo as the commander in chief of the arm forces of Nigeria!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Abidecdrock(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Sylraph1:

Went to buy garri and suya
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by chikevictor(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2020
It seems the office of the chief of staff is superior to the office of the president and vice.shameless country.
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Insectkiller: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
And I quote:
.....“The NSA is the one who would be advising the president on security matters, either intelligence, training or exercise, and not the chief of staff,” he said. “The president should take charge now.”

Who did u say shld take charge?? U mean ur presidio or who??
Did u mean he shld take charger and charge his phone

One thing I know is that Abba kyari is not God...

It's only God that does not die.

Imagine Military that their retirement age was 2017 and they are still serving (in power) in 2020.

No wonder I read somewhere, Buratai said they will soon end Bokoharam...

Bokoharam dey didn't end all dis while..Buratai that hasnt been talking all dis while suddenly became a journalist..

My kantry pipu..una don see say bokoharam wahala nah political...

shocked
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by ikdaddy01(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Premium times still 9ja best investigative news media for today
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Legendguru: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by babadem2much(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Does it mean Abba kyari have no other cloth other than that white baba Riga he wears even on bed that his red cap set can change matters to worst ahswear
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Guide777(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
NK is right after all.
Battle of the Cabal has begun.
In the end, it will be revealed that "We have no president".
and some people has been acting for him.
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Burantaashi decided to side with the man who is in control. He knows here there is no morals, no ethics, no rules of engagement, no values.

We are just going in circus waiting for the day Christ will come back.
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by MMWandali: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Na waa ooo

Monguno is fighting Aba Kyari, Buratai is fighting Monguno, Boko Haram is decimating the north with reckless abandon, yet Buhari is silent ...

Real trouble in paradise !

unfortunately, all of them are from BORNO STATE;

Monguno and Kyari are Kanuri and their people are suffering from the insurgency
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
MMWandali:

unfortunately, all of them are from BORNO STATE;

Monguno and Kyari are Kanuri and their people are suffering from the insurgency

They love it. It is what they want. CHAOS . That is what gives them blood.
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by ofonimi: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Where on earth can this happen if not in Nigeria. No wonder the war against Bokoharam will not end. No synergy between the security agencies. They are fighting among themselves because of lack of a good leader. But in all of these what is the function of the vice president a professor of law and a SAN. COS is the one controlling everything even the military generals are taking order from COS a civilian with no military training and strategy. Which way Nigeria! What do we call this type of leadership that the president is adopting something like this happens he can not call people under him to order. It is unfortunate.
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by ludd2018: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
saaron:
A mere aide acting as president? It means the one parading himself as president buhari is nothing but a dummy and a impostor.
The likes of Abba Kyari, Mammam Daura and Buratai have commited high treason. They all must be arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to death for endengering Nigeria's national security by installing a Impostor as president of Nigeria. There's no greater crime for a group of evil minded men to commit like bringing in a impostor to act as president of a country while they rule the country from the shadows.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

The best post here . Nigerians should stop pretending ; u guys know that Buhari dead
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Amudeneogu: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
It is only God that will save Nigeria from all this mess
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sylraph1:

YOUR QUESTION SHOULD REMAIN IS THE MAN IN ASOROCK BUHARI?
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Bobosneh: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Aboki meji ndorawon je wetin concern me if you know you know. We are bleeped already.
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sylraph1:

Lol... Commissioner you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting / Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport / Ijeoma Ozichi Writes Chimamanda Adichie On The Oba Of Lagos Statement To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.