Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

What's In A Name? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's In A Name? (1327 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
This may have no meaning to some of you but its a bit scary to me grin
I still communicate with an ex, first bf and only man I ever loved with my ALL. Only man to make me reach an emotional peak (no matter the circumstance, happy or sad). So I was writing him an email and decided to be playful by typing his name backways as the subject. To my ashtonishment it spelt evilC. The tone of the email immediately changed, I totally forgot what I was going to write in the initial stage of composing the email.

Can someone's name make them out to be what they are? Like Damian? Who remembered the movie Omen? I've known many males with the name Damian and they seem so evil grin. Clive is just the same, most men I know with that name are so evil, trust me, its scary.

My big sister's hushand is Rennis, yep, sinner backways, and he really is a sinner, so evil.

When choosing a partner, would you be careful of the name one has?
Re: What's In A Name? by InkedNerd(f): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
No tongue
Re: What's In A Name? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
Jus checked ma man's name backwards grin his Traditional name makes no sense backwards undecided but i wud neva judge nobody by dia name. . . not unless they have names lik devil,demon,satan n d like.

In Nigeria,u can hardly find any sinister meaning in a traditional name spelled straight or backwards grin
Re: What's In A Name? by kaymoney2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ OP Yes names are known to determine some peoples behaviour either you write from any direction or you even leave it the way they are~ Since we hail from where culture and tradition are our rule of law that guide our day to day activities ~
Re: What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2010
^^
yep, sure is.
Re: What's In A Name? by kaymoney2(m): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2010
Carolece:

^^
yep, sure is.

Expect for whose decieving themselves and trying to cover up with western life style~~ Where i come from name your child ojo and see if the child wont be fighting and making troubles up and down** there some names guys believe if given to a lady she must flirt and fornicate around surely  ~~
Re: What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 12:21am On Dec 17, 2010
I know, but I just state my point or make my input and leave, most times dont even look back for the response to what I've said. I am supposed to be the most controversal person on this site, but I dont give. grin
Re: What's In A Name? by kaymoney2(m): 12:41am On Dec 17, 2010
Carolece:

I know, but I just state my point or make my input and leave, most times dont even look back for the response to what I've said. I am supposed to be the most controversal person on this site, but I dont give. grin

Hmm  so what do you want me to say then** I have been ban upto 4 times by the supreme powers   cheesy
Re: What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 12:43am On Dec 17, 2010
kay-money:

Hmm so what do you want me to say then** I have been ban upto 4 times by the supreme powers cheesy
Probably because you follow up or argue. As I said, I just make my point and leave most times. Before I get banned off Niraland, I take my leave, I've done that many times.
Re: What's In A Name? by kaymoney2(m): 12:48am On Dec 17, 2010
Carolece:

Probably because you follow up or argue. As I said, I just make my point and leave most times. Before I get banned off Niraland, I take my leave, I've done that many times.

You are very much correct that happens every frequently and even with mods several times as i like making my points clear cheesy
Re: What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 12:52am On Dec 17, 2010
stop the argueing, just say your point and leave, dont care who wants to agree or disagree.
Re: What's In A Name? by MrsEve2(f): 12:55am On Dec 17, 2010
My name is Eve, what does my name represent?
Re: What's In A Name? by kaymoney2(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2010
Carolece:

stop the argueing, just say your point and leave, dont care who wants to agree or disagree.

Ok no qualms about that points noted kiss kiss
Re: What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 1:15am On Dec 17, 2010
kay-money:

Ok no qualms about that points noted kiss kiss
Thats the way to go buddy.

Mrs, Eve:

My name is Eve, what does my name represent?
Backways, you are still EVE, wasnt it you who caused Adam to sin? And look what Adam spells backways Mad A. Mad he was for real to let Eve convince him to pick the fruit. hahahahaha
Re: What's In A Name? by MrsEve2(f): 1:20am On Dec 17, 2010
Carolece:

Thats the way to go buddy.
Backways, you are still EVE, wasnt it you who caused Adam to sin? And look what Adam spells backways Mad A. Mad he was for real to let Eve convince him to pick the fruit. hahahahaha
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed (singing Shabba's WASN'T ME) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was that nyansh girl, ADAM was an arse man!
Re: What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 1:22am On Dec 17, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed (singing Shabba's WASN'T ME) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was that nyansh girl, ADAM was an arse man!

Awm! think that was Shaggy cheesy
Re: What's In A Name? by Dsense(m): 2:39am On Dec 17, 2010
[size=20pt]Is it by force to open thread? . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . .Now this thread makes me dumb everytime i open it angry[/size]
Re: What's In A Name? by Dsense(m): 2:40am On Dec 17, 2010
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 2:43am On Dec 17, 2010
^^
dumb and dumber?
dumbest? grin grin
Re: What's In A Name? by Dsense(m): 2:51am On Dec 17, 2010
[size=20pt]I forgive you tongue[/size]
[size=15pt]you see imma a gentle guy . . . . .I hope Inked_Nerd is seeing this! grin[/size]
Re: What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 3:00am On Dec 17, 2010
^^
what she gonna do?
Re: What's In A Name? by johnnygan(m): 3:11am On Dec 17, 2010
You spelt evilC from clive's name. That's superstitious if you ask me.
Re: What's In A Name? by Carolece(f): 3:20am On Dec 17, 2010
johnnygan:

You spelt evilC from clive's name. That's superstitious if you ask me.
superstitions or not, he sure is one evil dude grin
Re: What's In A Name? by MrsEve2(f): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2010
Girl,

I knew it was SHA something, and I said Shabba because I called somebody Jabba the hut, so I think I got Shabba from that,
Re: What's In A Name? by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2010
@Carolece, of course it can! My name is Jewish (or Greek) in origin and means "Pure" grin grin.

"sharrap dia" to the smart comments to come! angry angry grin
Re: What's In A Name? by InkedNerd(f): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2010
Side comment: OMG, MzDarkSkin is there a cell phone in the back of your jeans pocket? shocked Please don't be offended by my comment embarassed
Re: What's In A Name? by MrsEve2(f): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2010
(looking at Inkie and walking off eating fufu)
Re: What's In A Name? by InkedNerd(f): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

(looking at Inkie and walking off eating fufu)

::[/b]Follows Eve[b]::

Oh c'mon, am I the only person that just looked at her profile pic?
Re: What's In A Name? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2010
lmfao@ Inked & Eve.

@ Inked I dont get it undecided. . .lol im slow! you should know by now!  grin
what do u mean by that?
Re: What's In A Name? by InkedNerd(f): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

lmfao@ Inked & Eve.

@ Inked I dont get it undecided. . .lol im slow! you should know by now!  grin
what do u mean by that?

I was talkin' about your profile pic.
Re: What's In A Name? by MrsEve2(f): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2010
Yes, I seen her profile, I noticed that lil hump back there, she gon make me show my nyansh pic but I decided against it, Imma let my little sister have the spotlight, wink tongue

FUFU anyone?
Re: What's In A Name? by InkedNerd(f): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Yes, I seen her profile, I noticed that lil hump back there, she gon make me show my nyansh pic but I decided against it, Imma let my little sister have the spotlight, wink tongue

FUFU anyone?

lmao, what kind of soup are we having with the fufu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Salt Solution Prevent Pregnancy: / Life Is Too Short! / Where Is My Nairaland Inbox?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.