Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Unscrupulous Youths Destroy Prof Azaiki Public Library In Bayelsa . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unscrupulous Youths Destroy Prof Azaiki Public Library In Bayelsa . (222 Views)

How To Enroll In Any Udemy Course Using A Public Library Access Card / Biggest Library In West Africa In Picture / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unscrupulous Youths Destroy Prof Azaiki Public Library In Bayelsa . by chrisxxx(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2020
BAYELSA GOVERNORSHIP A DISCONNECT FROM AZAIKI PUBLIC LIBRARY
I cannot imagine that in this present day a group of people would stoop so low to destroy a facility such as the Azaiki Public Library and Museum in the name of politics. This facility was put in place for every Bayelsan and Nigerian irrespective of political leaning. What is most annoying is that this facility is a gift to the entire state. It is the result of many years of hard work and savings recognizing how backward and disadvantaged Bayelsans are in education, Prof. Azaiki decided to give his all to Bayelsa. I want to put in on record that even 12 years in the National Assembly cannot afford the Azaiki Public Library. This is a facility that even the National Library Board as named the best in Nigeria and even sub saharan Africa to be provided by an individual, Prof. Azaiki. This is an investment even government lack the will power to go into yet, Prof. Azaiki gave it to Bayelsans and their generations to come. My God I cry for our people. This is one public facility one can stand tall to say a dime from government is not involved. I weep for those that carried out this dastardly act. I wonder what they have done with their education because I refuse to accept they are not educated. If only they knew the cost of just the photo gallery that they destroyed, they will cry for the rest of their lives. You pray for prosperity and yet the destroy a source of your prosperity, how would prosperity come?. I call on government at all levels and public spirited individuals to immediately step in and renovate this public facility immediately. God continue to bless Prof. Steve Azaiki.
Culled from the Facebook page of Kenneth Zifawei..

Re: Unscrupulous Youths Destroy Prof Azaiki Public Library In Bayelsa . by masterflowx(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2020
They just cursed their future.

I will advise them to go and learn Vulcanizing work.

As it stand now, their future is blinking all in the name of politics.

Even peaceful but jobless lazy youths are now better than them...

(1) (Reply)

ADSU Admission List (UTME & DE) For 2019/2020 Academic Session / International Tuition Waiver Scholarship USA / If You Know This Secrets Your Life Will Forever Prosperous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.