Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Timi Dakolo Appointed As Special Assistant To Bayelsa State Government On Entert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Appointed As Special Assistant To Bayelsa State Government On Entert (510 Views)

Governor Diri Appoints Trikytee As Senior Special Assistant In Bayelsa / Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory / Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Appointed As Special Assistant To Bayelsa State Government On Entert by 9ja2geez(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2020
It was a shocking news when many people heard it, Popular Nigerian singer TIMI DAKOLO, who is from Bayelsa state has been given appointment in Bayelsa.

Timi Dakolo is the Special Assistant to the Bayelsa State Government on Entertainment.

READ FULL DETAILS HERE

https://9ja2geez.com/gist/timi-dakolo-appointed-as-special-assistant-to-bayelsa-state-government-on-entertainment/%20

READ FULL DETAILS HERE

Re: Timi Dakolo Appointed As Special Assistant To Bayelsa State Government On Entert by GOFRONT(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Well, Timi had better have it at the back of his mind that he is working indirectly for President Abba Kyari.....
Re: Timi Dakolo Appointed As Special Assistant To Bayelsa State Government On Entert by healthserve(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Duoye Diri. The newest strategist in town.

Lets break it down.

First a trip to the ex-president followed by a private jet picture taking to cemet the image on the minds of the people, next with unification of tribes by visit to different tribal factions in the state also giving speech saying unity is strategic to governance and no government can function optimally in a state of acrimony.

Now to appointing popular figures to further strengthen his grip on power.

If this isn't the smartest new politician i wonder who then is grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Appointed As Special Assistant To Bayelsa State Government On Entert by sweetnonsense(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2020
This is nice actually...

Anyways, guys please patronize me via the number on my signature for your 3D and 2D logos. Very very affordable... And you don't have to worry about getting scammed because I only collect payment after delivering your design...

Patronize me ejoor... My work make sense die and help a young man survive

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Appointed As Special Assistant To Bayelsa State Government On Entert by TrendsSecurity: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2020
If one person own no spoil, another one no go better o, because see as Timi Dakolo take enter government now! I no sure say the opportunity go dey for say dem no sack the governor they really voted for

Check my signature by the way
Re: Timi Dakolo Appointed As Special Assistant To Bayelsa State Government On Entert by OKorowanta: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Now his Abuja friend can rest from injunctions...

(1) (Reply)

Mhizter R-boi ( A.k.a Mhizter Ophicial) / "No More Foreign Friends", China President Restricts The Movement Of Foreigners / Top 8 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.