Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger (2260 Views)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger by Haywhysat: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2020
A lady from Zambia, Rita Mwayanda took it out in the public to explain how a Nigerain musician Tekno is the reason she has a child and suffering.

“It was back in 2016″ She explained ” I loved Tekno’s music so much. I would go out to a club just to listen to any song by Tekno. During the month he released ‘Pana’ I got so excited that I slept with a man I didn’t know and ended up pregnant. If it was not for Tekno I wouldn’t have this child, so he needs to pay for child support”- Rita cried

https://talkofnaija.com/tekno-needs-to-pay-child-support-for-his-baby-i-cant-suffer-for-him-zambian-lady-cries-out/

Re: A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger by IJOBA2: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2020
THIS GIRL SHOULD QUIT SMOKING COLO
Re: A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger by minasota(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Hahahahaha
After Listening to Dina oooh my baby oooh
I wanna take you away
Re: A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger by Randy100: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Is she related to Buhari because they both have two things in common.
1. Failures. 2. Blaming others.

3 Likes

Re: A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger by IDEMMIRI: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2020
The Zambian lady must really be the meaning of the word "stupid"

Was it Tekno that asked you to keep jumping from bed to bed?

Was it Tekno that inserted the man's rod into your p...ssy hole?

Was Tekno there when you were moaning and screaming 'harder, harder, harder?'

Clout chasers abound everywhere!!!!

The said lady should go check her brain...

1 Like

Re: A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger by Meedon: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yeye talk

Re: A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger by Papadoh(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
What a joke this woman is.

Re: A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger by bottlecap: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anty please kindly answer this question

Re: A Zambia Lady has blamed singer Tekno for making her sleep with a stranger by FarahAideed: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
I hope she named the child Pana

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Blasts Peter Okoye For Not Congratulating Jude Okoye / Davido seen working on his new home (pics And Video) / Linda Ikeji As A Young Upcoming Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.