Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Vacancy For Bag Makers And Artisans - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vacancy For Bag Makers And Artisans (335 Views)

Get Your Business(artisans/service Professionals) Connected To Customers/clients / Where In Abuja, Mararaba, Or Nyanya Can I Find Skilled Shoe Makers And Cobblers? / Asaba Suit Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Bag Makers And Artisans by trav(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
We are a new bag production company specializing in the design and production of different types of bags and are looking for good experienced artisans and bag makers that can produce our designs perfectly.

Artisans must be;

* Skilled in the use of industrial sewing machines, cutters etc
*Ready to work with little or no supervision
* Produce good quality bags of international standard.
*Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Trustworthy, Efficient and precise.
* Creative and analytical.

Interested candidates should be living in the Ajah, Lekki area. However we can organize temporary accommodation in considerable situations

If interested please send email to:
travgateng@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For Bag Makers And Artisans by trav(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
We are recruiting.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Permanent Cure For Baldness / Affordable Sneakers For Sale / Contact Me For Your Quality Jewelries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.