Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Roger Federer Set To Miss The Upcoming French Open After Surgery On His Leg - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roger Federer Set To Miss The Upcoming French Open After Surgery On His Leg (159 Views)

The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali / Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roger Federer Set To Miss The Upcoming French Open After Surgery On His Leg by CloudNineSport: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Roger Federer after undergoing an arthroscopic knee surgery on wednesday, is set to miss series of tournaments, and had withdrawn from the upcoming French Open when it begins in May

The 38-year-old Swiss, made the dire news official on Thursday via his Social media handle saying;

“My right knee has been bothering me for a little while."
 “I hoped it would go away, but after an examination, and discussion with my team, I decided to have arthroscopic surgery in Switzerland.”
After the knee surgery, the doctor's confirmed that it was the right thing to have done....

Federer, who is ranked No. 3 and has won a record 20 Grand Slam men's singles titles, concluded by saying that He is very grateful for everyone's support, and that he can't wait to be back playing again soon...
Read More @ https://www.cloudninesports.com.ng/2020/02/roger-federer-is-set-to-miss-series-of.html?m=1

Re: Roger Federer Set To Miss The Upcoming French Open After Surgery On His Leg by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
he deserves the rest....

(1) (Reply)

Watch Olympiacos Piraeus 0 - 1 Arsenal (feb-20-2020) Europa League Highlights / I'm Smart By Name,i'm From Enugu,i Find A Sure Source Who Drop Sure Banker 3odds / La Liga: Real Madrid Give Away Top Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.