Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Urgent Help Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help Needed (186 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? / Nestle Supply Chain Graduate Trainee,2018.urgent Help / Urgent! Help Confirm If Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed by McEphiks(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Less than three weeks ago I had travelled down from Delta to Lagos in search of job and earning a living. I prearranged with a friend (I met online) who agreed to host me until I start working and can get my own place.

Everything was fine until on Monday when the owner of the apartment (2 bedroom flats) came and said he doesn't want an extra person in his house. Until then, I had no clue my staying was not discussed with the owner of the house. He gave me until today to leave the house else he calls the police.

As it stands I don't have any dime to return to Delta neither do I have a place to go. I sold my phone to fund my transportation to Lagos and I bought a smaller that has no access to Internet.

I need help please, either to stay or return to Delta. I borrowed the phone of my friend whom I'm cohabiting with to solicit for help yesterday and here I am again. Please guys.
GTB

I'll gladly accept calls to prove this is genuine.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Corpers!!! Get Job Placements After Training. / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment / Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.