Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) (798 Views)

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos) / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by ebukajay184: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lady Flogs her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuNQsiJZOAQ
Re: Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
MADNESS UPON MADNESS!!!!
then when i say that RELIGION is one of the main reason why Africa is so backwards, many will try to argue with me.

[img]https://media./images/0637eb9bbe49a34ac38061f3c6e3632d/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by Kylekent59: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
He tells her to prepare indomie for him and she replies ," pastor said I should come by 8:30am.

The husband replies "if you cross that door without preparing my indomie first, don't bother coming back to this house"

She hisses and goes to meet with the pastor.

Her husband laughs and says, "okpe OOo, now is my chance to marry another woman"

He packs, calls a truck,and loaded it with all his properties, then off he goes.

The idiot comes home asking people if she is dreaming or if it's happening real.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by denko(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
And the mama is even sick just have a look at her legs. When will Africans abolish this believe of witchcraft. The rest of the world has move on from this believe system.
Re: Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Afonja Pastors

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by denko(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
There is no evidence in the video to show if the girl was advice by a pastor, let condemn the acts and stop bringing pastors into an un confirm stories. Unless there is an attempt to destroy christianity by competitors. If u know u know.
Re: Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by helinues: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
And what if na Nollywood movie?

Though I did not waste my data to watch the video
Re: Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by shitshappen(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is very wrong
Re: Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by Kpilo101: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Her kids will beat her in the nearest future. E no go too tey....

1 Like

Re: Lady Flogs Her Mother Mercilessly After A Pastor Told Her She Is A Witch (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
The WORST MARRIAGES in this WORLD used to be ..
marriages between a CARELESS WOMAN and a LAZY MAN.

But now it's a MARRIAGE between a GULLIBLE/CARELESS WOMAN and a Lazy Man.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Park Manager Attacks Ibadan Citizens With Civil Defence And Armed Thug / I Found A Scammer In The Proccess Of Trying to Cure Boredom / Please Read This Before Crucifying Gov Wike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.