Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nysc Deployment And Relocation To Lagos Or Abuja In Less Than 14 Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nysc Deployment And Relocation To Lagos Or Abuja In Less Than 14 Days (225 Views)

NSCDC CG Orders Deployment Of Undercover Agents To Schools Nationwide. / RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) / I'm In Lagos Or I'm At Lagos ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Deployment And Relocation To Lagos Or Abuja In Less Than 14 Days by festus1234(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Greetings Friends,

As NYSC registration began yesterday Thursday 20th, February 2020 Nationwide, prospective corps members have begun their quest to serve in their various states of preference.

Have you registered yet?
Which state do you intend to be deployed to?
Do you know it's easy to be deployed ( if your call up letter is not yet out) to Lagos or Abuja?

Yes, your dream of serving in Lagos or Abuja will come alive if you join the first batch of names to be forwarded to the ICT department of NYSC headquarters in Abuja.

Take advantage of this opportunity now...
Here are reasons you should join the list.

1. Duration of work is 7-14days.

2. Funds are Refundable if and only if the process wasn't successful.

3. 100% guaranteed.

4. We have the right connection

In case you have been deployed to another state and you really want to relocate to Lagos or Abuja. Chat me up on WhatsApp immediately!

Festus Uwabor,
Lead Consultant,
I-BRID SOLUTIONS

(1) (Reply)

Don't Read This At All, It For Students Only / On Ican Exam Day, Just Be Happy For No Reason / Easy Ways To Check JAMB Result On JAMB CAPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.