Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria (935 Views)

Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / I Am Sorry For Sarki,the Irredeemable Bigot. / Nigeria Is Irredeemable Nnamdi Kanu Replies On Guardian Newspaper Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
I write this with heavy sadness in my heart, tears literally rolling down my cheeks when I read through this very post:

https://www.nairaland.com/5698809/how-chinese-company-palmpay-ruined

First time I’ve cried in 20 years as a man in his forties. Reason for my cries you’d ask, but how can being a Nigerian a career on its own? A pathetic one if you’d ask me.

We blame people for running away from this menace called Nigeria, yet if you decide to stay, Foreigners will still come into your country and make you second class citizens. What a cursed time to be a citizen of this cursed and useless nation.

Our legislators and ministers are so dumb they know nothing about governing and protecting the interests of their citizens, all they wanna do is smile in front of paparazzis and smile to the bank at the end of each month.

My little research:
Having gone through the post above, I was mad furious and wish I could deport all the foreigners at that useless company called “palmplay” (and I don’t care whatever side of the story they have), I logged on to twitter and search for the page of the interior minister- Rauf Aregbesola, it’s pathetic to find out his DM is closed. Okay fine, he doesn’t want Nigerians to flood him with their problems since Haiti pays his salary monthly.
I stumbled upon the interior ministry website and searched the whole page for a way to contact them. I’m pretty sure the number put on the site is probably there as a figure head, I didn’t bother to dial. I saw the “contact us” page which asked for my name and reason for contacting them, this was like an oasis in a desert but didn’t last before the “oasis” dried off.....

Clicking on submit like 500 times returned “error”. Youths, are we really cowards?

1 Like

Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
I should have known the interior ministry website is nothing but obvious charade to conceal the lifelessness in Nigeria and even its interior ministry.

I’m pretty sure they budget for this website yearly, but it’s even heartbreaking to see the kind of news still on the website:

News as old as 2017, really?

Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by helinues: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
@ op, How are the Nigerian bosses treating their staffs?
Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Even the official twitter page of the ministry of interior is nothing but a show of shame, filled with worthless but finely taken pictures of Nigerian politicians which of course will NEVER better the life of the common man

Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
My conclusion:
Continue the shameless display of ignorance, use the word AREWA, AFONJA, IPOB as you want, continue dividing yourselves oh ye youths!

Oh, the Nigerian currency your politicians spend are probably tribally marked. The currency paid to Senator Abaribe carries IPOb on it, and that paid to Buhari carries AREWA; and maybe that earned by Gbajabiamila carries AFONJA on it.

In the west, even immigrants’ rights are protected to the bearest minimum, you can report bullies and racist. There are numbers to call pasted in almost every company over there. Why is ours different??

Since the rule of law is dead, and the politicians is about securing their bags; and yes you cannot complain about your fundamental human rights as a citizen lest you rot in jail, JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If anyone tells you your success is in Nigeria, give him a resounding slap! And more importantly, make sure you give your kids a second citizenship, it doesn’t matter if it’s Rwanda.

Peace!

6 Likes

Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by bastardmod: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
The shithole is officially dead.

Nigeria is a cursed and dead , useless entity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
So you guys agree with me that Nigeria is doomed.
Make una no wake up grin grin
Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by FarahAideed: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Free loader your campaign of calumny against a struggling start up will fail , if it's easy go and open your own start and run it lets see... This is the same OP that opened the other thread .
Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by MrStan11(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Na today you know.

I used to have double feeling about the future of this country until 2019 election confirmed it that Nigeria has gone into oblivion.

I support total balkanization of this entity or serious restructuring.

If not, bros find your way travel oo.

If war in Syria stops today, just give them 10 years they will rehabilitate the country so tey our people go begin go there for greener pasture.

Don't blame the foreigners. Even indigenous companies do worse.
Both re product of bad governance.
Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by Fash20: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
We need to start a movement...#NEGRO SPRING
Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by mctfopt: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
I write this with heavy sadness in my heart, tears literally rolling down my cheeks when I read through this very post:

https://www.nairaland.com/5698809/how-chinese-company-palmpay-ruined

The thread you quoted has disappeared. Any idea why that should happen?
Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by TaminaliaCatapa: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
mctfopt:

The thread you quoted has disappeared. Any idea why that should happen?

They have probably paid Seun to remove it. It was on front page earlier

Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by sniperwolf(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
I wish I can get the content of the Palmpay saga
Re: The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria by mctfopt: 1:01am On Feb 22, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

They have probably paid S.eun to remove it. It was on front page earlier

Well, that's intriguing...

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Places Embargo On Recruitment, Replacement - Finance Minister / Breaking: Corona Virus: Nigeria Records 195 New Cases Today, 103 Deaths, As Kano / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.