Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) (829 Views)

COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive / Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by Leetee123: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ahead of US President, Donald Trump's state visit to India next week, an Indian man has begged authorities to let his dream come true by meeting Trump as he has a life-size statue of Trump as a shrine in his garden which he offers daily prayers to.

Bussa Krishna, 37, who says President Trump is his “god,” started worshiping Trump four years ago claiming Trump 'came to him in a dream'

After the dream, Krishna says he employed 15 laborers to work with him for a month to make the 6-foot statue of Trump in his village in the southern state of Telangana, India.

“Instead of praying to other gods, I started praying to him,” Bussa Krishna told New Delhi TV (NDTV), showing the statue of Trump in a red tie and blue suit , and calling him “my god, Donald Trump.”

“My love for him has transformed into reverence.” ''That has given me immense happiness. Hence instead of praying to other gods, I started praying to him,"

"I am facing difficulties because of my relatives," Krishna said. "They tell me that I am disgracing them in society. I told them that just like you believe and worship Shiva, I believe and worship Trump. Neither of us can stop the other from doing so.

“He is like a god to me, that is the reason I had his statue built,”
“Every Friday I fast for Trump’s long life. I also carry his picture and pray to him before commencing any work,” "Trump sir, you are my god," "Welcome to India. I am so happy."

Krishna, who lives alone, is now known locally as Trump Krishna, and his house has been dubbed Trump House.

More photos below.

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/meet-the-indian-man-who-prays-to-life-size-statue-of-donald-trump/

1 Share

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by Leetee123: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2020

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
shocked Chineke nna

These Indians can worship anything

They worship monkeys, human like elephants, a blue man with a flute etc

They view cows as scared, now it's Donald Trump

This is one of their numerous gods

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by CrudeSon: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Guy man just like Nigerian trekkers! Even though Trump no be the type wey dem go move by these kind things!
Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maga must pay.
Bless ur hustle bro.
Green card loading..........

1 Like

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
O ma gosh, hustling biggie Time, grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
See strategy. Oya Trump, facilitate his appointment as Indian ambassador to US
Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
JAMB: NAME SOMETHING WORSE THAN HARD DRUGS.
ME:.....
ME: RELIGION.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by ThiagoKid(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Love him or hate him. trump for 2020
Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
If President Trump should visit the shrine, mhen the man is made forever as everyone will like to worship in his shrine.
Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by helinues: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mumunatu
Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
The man is an idiot,of all the sane human beings in this planet why is it the mentally unstable clown in the Whitehouse he chooses to idolize.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ardar:
shocked Chineke nna

These Indians can worship anything

They worship monkeys, human like elephants, a blue man with a flute etc

They view cows as scared, now it's Donald Trump

This is one of their numerous gods

COME AGAIN?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by MJBOLT: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
at least we have evidence of Donald Trump existence,i cannot say the same for the other gods humans worship
Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
at least we have evidence of Donald Trump existence,i cannot say the same for the other gods humans worship

FROM THEIR REGALIAS TO THEIR ORACLES, CATHOLICS ARE THE WORST! cheesy

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by michlins(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Black man and his reverence for the white man. Tomorrow you will wonder why the whites think of us as less human

1 Like

Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by shugabasbn: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lol. Human being with Religion mentality. The worst of them are Indians
Re: Meet The Indian Man Who Prays To Life-size Statue Of Donald Trump (photos) by Professorcplus(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lets settle this once and for all. LIKE FOR TRUMP SHARE FOR JESUS

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Accurately Predicted Every US Presidential Election Reveal Who Will Win! / Countries With The Highest Nuclear Weapons In The World 2022 / Russia Be very afraid - United States of America's fearful Military Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.