Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please What Business Can I Start In The Tech Industry With 1M - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please What Business Can I Start In The Tech Industry With 1M (711 Views)

Sold!!!Baked Honda Accord 2004 Model(v6) fresh tokunbo engine#1.1m / How I Can I Start Selling UK Used Phones? / 2.5kva Sumec Firman For Sale Key Start In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Can I Start In The Tech Industry With 1M by Paulquest1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hello Guys,

Trust you all had a productive day.
Please I need your candid advice on the type of business I can venture into with 1Million, be it Tech or otherwise .

Please your advises will be really appreciated
Re: Please What Business Can I Start In The Tech Industry With 1M by agog: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
So many options available for you. But you can use half of it to learn SAP erp which will afford you opportunity to secure better job with multi national company especially oil and gas.
Entering into a biz esp if you haven't done one before isn't easy considering the current Nigeria scenario and you could easily lose your capital.
Re: Please What Business Can I Start In The Tech Industry With 1M by money121(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Noted
Re: Please What Business Can I Start In The Tech Industry With 1M by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Paulquest1:
Hello Guys,

Trust you all had a productive day.
Please I need your candid advice on the type of business I can venture into with 1Million, be it Tech or otherwise .

Please your advises will be really appreciated
WAEC, NECO & JAMB registration centre.

For WAEC & NECO, you will assist schools to do biometric & uploading and for JAMB, you will set up a mini CBT centre.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cctv, Networking And Dstv, Fta Installation Services In Nigeria / Join Fincohost Affiliate Network And Make Money / Laptop Macbook Pro 350gb Hd 4gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.