Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family (909 Views)

Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her / Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) / Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family by Lanoye77: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Househelp runs into toilet with knife after being caught stealing from a family in Lagos (videos)
A househelp met her waterloo after stealing from a Lagos family that employed her two weeks ago.

Her boss who confronted the househelp as seen in videos she shared, identified her as Esther USEN Achiebong from Cross River State.

Tracynither Nicolas Ohiri revealed that Esther had only worked for her for 13 days before stealing her children's piggy bank which had N64,000, clothes and household items. Upon being confronted after the security guard confessed to knowing about the theft, the househelp reportedly ran into the guest toilet with a knife.

This is Esther USEN Achiebong from Cross Rivers State. She has worked with me for only 13 days. For these 13 days she worked for me, she stole my children's money worth N64,000 (she broke their saving box and sealed it back) cloths and Household items. Her elder sister who works with Garment Care comes to the gate to pick the items up from her every evening. She pretends she is going to buy recharge card carrying those items in a Dustbin nylon. Besides her Salary is N50k.

Fellow Campers I searched Esther's wallet and found some phone numbers. I just spoke with one Mrs Uzo Ayonnuke & to my shock the woman said Esther Stole so much from her & they have been looking for her since December

After the last lady she worked for spoke to her through my phone, Esther stood up, ran into my kitchen, grabbed a Knife and ran into my guest toilet & locked herself. We have called the police, they are on their way.

Househelp runs into toilet with knife after being caught stealing from a family in Lagos (videos)

She further revealed that she and the househelp's former boss whose jewelries was also stolen, have reported the incident to the police and are waiting for a court trial.

Ohiri wrote in a rejoinder post;

WE WANT THE MATTER CHARGED TO COURT.....!!!

This was us this morning at the police station. Esther Usen (Achibong) worked for and stole from us. From her confession so far it is deeper that what we thought it was. It is not about the money or the things she stole, we want to get to the root of this Matter so as to save other families from falling prey to Esther Usen and her gang.

For those saying that Esther is old at 25 years to be a Househelp, I don't work with under aged girls. If you are not 25 years and above, I have no business with you as a Househelp. Thanks

Here the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgxG_HsNhC0

1 Share

Re: Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family by Betakeshi: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family by LUGBE: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmm,her pictures so that others will not fall victim. Almost the same thing happened to me this january but i only lost about #12,000 within 3 days this girl arrived my house she said she does not want to stay that she dreamt they killed her. I called her people to immediately come and pick her.

I observed the following:
1. She told me her name is Miracle but i later observed that her name is Ruth Philip.( I confronted her she didnt deny,rather she lied that sometime she is called Miracle.

2. I discovered her family uses her to extort money from people. They will tell you to pay her that she wont go to school then you will agree ,the mother will collect 2months upfront from you in the name that she want to start business with it

3. Then after two to three days the girl will tell a story that she want to go.

The girl is from kaduna. I am even lucky i go to work with her so maybe she felt she cant execute her plans in my house. My colleague in the office was not as lucky as i was, she left her help at home with her 1yr+ baby and came to work before she got home the girl was no place to be seen, she dumped the baby at home without anybody on sight and left with goods within few days she resumed work. Hmmmm

Below is her picture, please let us all becareful.

May God help us.

Re: Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family by cassidy1996(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
hmmm
Re: Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family by Adgideon(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
You did well by calling the police
Re: Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing From A Family by enyi1: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lanoye77:
A househelp met her waterloo after stealing from a Lagos family that employed her two weeks ago.

Her boss who confronted the househelp as seen in videos she shared, identified her as Esther USEN Achiebong from Cross River State.

Tracynither Nicolas Ohiri revealed that Esther had only worked for her for 13 days before stealing her children's piggy bank which had N64,000, clothes and household items. Upon being confronted after the security guard confessed to knowing about the theft, the househelp reportedly ran into the guest toilet with a knife.

This is Esther USEN Achiebong from Cross Rivers State. She has worked with me for only 13 days. For these 13 days she worked for me, she stole my children's money worth N64,000 (she broke their saving box and sealed it back) cloths and Household items. Her elder sister who works with Garment Care comes to the gate to pick the items up from her every evening. She pretends she is going to buy recharge card carrying those items in a Dustbin nylon. Besides her Salary is N50k.

Fellow Campers I searched Esther's wallet and found some phone numbers. I just spoke with one Mrs Uzo Ayonnuke & to my shock the woman said Esther Stole so much from her & they have been looking for her since December

After the last lady she worked for spoke to her through my phone, Esther stood up, ran into my kitchen, grabbed a Knife and ran into my guest toilet & locked herself. We have called the police, they are on their way.

She further revealed that she and the househelp's former boss whose jewelries was also stolen, have reported the incident to the police and are waiting for a court trial.

Ohiri wrote in a rejoinder post;

WE WANT THE MATTER CHARGED TO COURT.....!!!

This was us this morning at the police station. Esther Usen (Achibong) worked for and stole from us. From her confession so far it is deeper that what we thought it was. It is not about the money or the things she stole, we want to get to the root of this Matter so as to save other families from falling prey to Esther Usen and her gang.

For those saying that Esther is old at 25 years to be a Househelp, I don't work with under aged girls. If you are not 25 years and above, I have no business with you as a Househelp. Thanks

Here the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgxG_HsNhC0
Make sure she and her gangs pay heavily. Even the agent should be arrested for bringing her knowing fully well she's a thief. Arrest them all

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Female Banker Saved From Kidnappers By Online App In Kubwa, / How Can You Differentiate Between Fake And Real Money / "The Hustle Is Real" — Female Beggar Disappears After Being Told To Bring Prove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.