Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please (2123 Views)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / How Can I Get My Uba Account IBAN Code / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by linusmels(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

Please I have been trying to withdraw to my Uba Prepaid card from paypal but to no avail. Please what other means can I use to withdraw my paypal and can I use a prepaid card from another bank?

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by Mywd: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please bro don't be angry o....... Cann one receive money through PayPal in Nigeria??
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
linusmels if you always have funds you can come on WhatsApp I will buy at good rate
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mywd yes but not with Nigeria PayPal Account cos you can only send with Nigeria account but you no fit receive
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by ekpeye(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
linusmels:
Hello Nairalanders

Please I have been trying to withdraw to my Uba Prepaid card from paypal but to no avail. Please what other means can I use to withdraw my paypal and can I use a prepaid card from another bank?

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.
It has been suspended.
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by linusmels(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
ekpeye:
It has been suspended.
Till when sir
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by linusmels(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
ekpeye:
It has been suspended.
Can I use another banks prepaid card?
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by Mywd: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
FestusGreat:
Mywd yes but not with Nigeria PayPal Account cos you can only send with Nigeria account but you no fit receive

Please how will I do the number......?
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mywd hit Me up on WhatsApp
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by Mywd: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
FestusGreat:
Mywd hit Me up on WhatsApp

Number
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mywd check My signature
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by linusmels(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
FestusGreat:
linusmels if you always have funds you can come on WhatsApp I will buy at good rate
Please no one should deal with him ooo. Na sure scammer be this
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by linusmels(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
FestusGreat:
He scammed me of $218 and $56.46. Please be careful
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by Chidonc(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mywd:
Please bro don't be angry o....... Cann one receive money through PayPal in Nigeria??
Yes. But you will open a non Nigerian PayPal, after which you get an africard from uba(high definition for dollar transaction). You link it up with the PayPal address, you can transfer funds from there to the africard then withdraw to your bank account
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by linusmels(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chidonc:

Yes. But you will open a non Nigerian PayPal, after which you get an africard from uba(high definition for dollar transaction). You link it up with the PayPal address, you can transfer funds from there to the africard then withdraw to your bank account
Africard is not working for withdrawal for now
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by Chidonc(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
linusmels:

Africard is not working for withdrawal for now
Ok brother. That means selling to exchangers.
Re: Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please by linusmels(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chidonc:

Ok brother. That means selling to exchangers.
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Astor Transformers For Sale / Remitano.com Is Offline / Digital Marketing Training Course In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.