Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

How To Stop Masturbation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Stop Masturbation (284 Views)

Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him / Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Masturbation by Frankempire(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
dear brothers and sisters , i want you to take this discussion very serious because whether you like it or not you or the next person beside you is suffering from it even though you hide it from others.
there is only one truth you know and you know that only you knows it, you are a masturbator and only you knows about it.

if you want to stop it click on this link below to get help
https://www.yawabase.com/2020/02/how-to-stop-masturbationthese-things.html

2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Masturbation by Frankempire(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
myself was a victim but now am a testimony

Frankempire:
dear brothers and sisters , i want you to take this discussion very serious because whether you like it or not you or the next person beside you is suffering from it even though you hide it from others.
there is only one truth you know and you know that only you knows it, you are a masturbator and only you knows about it.

if you want to stop it click on this link below to get help
https://www.yawabase.com/2020/02/how-to-stop-masturbationthese-things.html

(1) (Reply)

Keep it to myself / WHO: Use Physical Distancing; Social Distancing Isn't Good For Mental Wellbeing / How To Avoid Touching Your Face (covid - 19)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.