Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

$168 Paypal Available For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / $168 Paypal Available For Sale (824 Views)

Is Paypal Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$168 Paypal Available For Sale by RapportNaija(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Do you buy PayPal funds at good rates?

Are you reliable?

Do you have social media presence, and are you willing to exchange your verified National IDs before dealing?

Do you pay Naira equivalent ASAP after you receive the PayPal funds?

I have a buyer - he's just unavailable at the moment, so I need a new buyer ASAP. No scammers pls!

I have $168, made it on Fiverr.

Hit me up with your rates and more..

Re: $168 Paypal Available For Sale by RapportNaija(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Funds has been sold. Sorry to bother you. Thanks.
Re: $168 Paypal Available For Sale by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2020
RapportNaija:

Are you reliable?

Do you have social media presence, and are you willing to exchange your verified National IDs before dealing?

I have a buyer - he's just unavailable at the moment, so I need a new buyer ASAP. No scammers pls!

Good morning bro. Can you tell me how/where you sold your PayPal fund? I have some money in my PayPal account that I would like to convert to Naira.
Re: $168 Paypal Available For Sale by mrcommonsense(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
RapportNaija:

Are you reliable?

I'm reliable and i have a social media presense
I have no problem with sending my National ID
I pay in Naira or Bitcoin
My rate is N352/$
Re: $168 Paypal Available For Sale by RapportNaija(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2020
NaijaTalkTown:
Good morning bro. Can you tell me how/where you sold your PayPal fund? I have some money in my PayPal account that I would like to convert to Naira.

Sold to a regular buyer. Make a post (like I did here) of the amount in your PayPal & ask for buyers - they'd contact you. If you made it legitimately, deal with legitimate buyers - not all these load your giftcards blah blah picker.
Re: $168 Paypal Available For Sale by RapportNaija(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2020
mrcommonsense:

I'm reliable and i have a social media presense
I have no problem with sending my National ID
I pay in Naira or Bitcoin
My rate is N352/$

352/$1? That's a massive rate, sounds too good to be true. Next month, I'll hit you up for a deal. I just hope you're the real deal.
Re: $168 Paypal Available For Sale by mrcommonsense(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
RapportNaija:

352/$1? That's a massive rate, sounds too good to be true. Next month, I'll hit you up for a deal. I just hope you're the real deal.
I'm not a reseller
Hope to do business with you soon

(1) (Reply)

No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed / √√ Grow Your Followers / Market On Twitter With This TWITTER BOT!! √√ / Is My Files And Database Safe With Hosting Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.