Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

How Do Other Choleric Cope With Other People? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Other Choleric Cope With Other People? (350 Views)

How Can I Cope With My Challenge? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / 5 Ways To Cope With The Current Heat Wave Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Other Choleric Cope With Other People? by Dirkcoyt: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
I’ve been battling with mental stress for sometime now . I mean people not that wants you to always repeat yourself many times then you feel so odd like can’t you understand without me telling you that after 1 is 2 should I spell it out then when you have to go through phases like this everytime then thjey say he’s rude he’s arrogant etc.

Or when people are too slow or when they try to explain things and they just can’t go straight.

I mean when people make stupid mistakes that cost them their life and they say ehn em it’s was my father witches etc and you’re like are you crazy! I’m able to survive cause I’m disciplined and sacrificing why can’t you do that to get things done and they still have to come back to you to worry about their problems when you told them then they are dumb

When people are stupid in planning it’s just crazy this people give me mental stress when I have to deal with them the painful thing is they abound more and it’s hard to avoid them . How do you cope ?
Re: How Do Other Choleric Cope With Other People? by scrolldown88: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Your grammar gave me so much mental stress. Now I think I need therapy. Please delete this post before more people get to see it
Re: How Do Other Choleric Cope With Other People? by iconnoah(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Exactly
Just delete the post because I can't even comprehend.
Re: How Do Other Choleric Cope With Other People? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2020
How do you know u are a choleric in the first place??

All fingers are never equal and you are not perfect either. You are also prone to Making mistakes because u are human. So I see no reason why u are getting yourself so worked up being around "dumb" people. Cut them some slacks, correct those that wants to be corrected and move on.

Are you telling me that you can't take up leadership positions?? You need to work on yourself.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Big Money From Corona Virus / COVID-19: FG Releases N285b For 2020 Capital Budget / Italian Coronavirus Victims Over 80 May Not Receive Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.