Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

And This Caught My Fancy, And I Thought I Should Share... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And This Caught My Fancy, And I Thought I Should Share... (317 Views)

I Thought I Was Getting Closer To God Not Knowing It Was Mental Illness / 5 Reasons Christians Should Share Testimonies In Church - Tunde Korede / I Should Speak In Tongues, Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And This Caught My Fancy, And I Thought I Should Share... by Kelliebright(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Those dividing Nigeria are our leaders leading us reason in these, i was boarded a car from Jos to Gombe state. While waiting for passengers to come,there were two passengers standing to pay for their transportation fair the Igbo man notice the fulani boy was frozen by shortage of money to pay for his car fair, later the Igbo man approach him asked what was the problem and the fulani boy replied that his money wasn't complete and he Igbo man paid for him.
In long and short of it no matter of our religious beliefs ethnic background, and political view might be. The common Nigeria is lover and his brother keeper irrespective of the above differences. Never allow our greedy and selfish leaders pull us apart.
This is note for today.

Re: And This Caught My Fancy, And I Thought I Should Share... by namiji2598: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmmmn
Re: And This Caught My Fancy, And I Thought I Should Share... by chiiraq802(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Relax.... One Nigeria is dead and buried cheesy

2 Likes

Re: And This Caught My Fancy, And I Thought I Should Share... by haywire07(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
If we speak in respect to tribe, we would say an Igbo man will never part ways with his money, talk more of giving his money to a Fulani man

But if we judge individually, you will agree with me that it is wrong to judge individuals based on ethnicity.

That being said, I'll like us to take the comment above me for example ;
Relax....One Nigeria is dead and buried cheesy

A yoruba adage says; Aà tíì da ifá sílè, ifá tí n së

That is; The Dibia is yet to cast his sacred kolanuts onto the divination tray, but his Afá divination is already manifesting.

2 Likes

Re: And This Caught My Fancy, And I Thought I Should Share... by PlayerMeji: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Who told you that an igbo man will never part with his money? I am sure the same person may have told you that hausas can't lie; once he says 'Allah, na true I dey talk' that's final or that a Yoruba man is a coward, he always cringes in fear.

Guy, abeg, make we grow out of these stereotypical profiling.

Every individual is as unique as unique can be and we don't conform to scientific nomenclature, I have dealt with Igbos that are caregivers, Hausa men that would floor LAI Mohammed and I don't need to talk about fearless Yoruba people, we all know that a sizable bulk of agitators in this country are Yorubas, fearless and courageous in the face of impending dangers.

(1) (Reply)

Only God Can Do, Undo And Redo What Nobody Can Do. / Where Corona Came From. (must Read) / For Those Who Think That Covid19 Is A Sign Of End Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.