Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing (videos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing (videos) (620 Views)

Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her / Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) / Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing (videos) by MrayNgozi(f): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
A househelp met her waterloo after stealing from a Lagos family that employed her two weeks ago.

Her boss who confronted the househelp as seen in videos she shared, identified her as Esther USEN Achiebong from Cross River State.

Tracynither Nicolas Ohiri revealed that Esther had only worked for her for 13 days before stealing her children’s piggy bank which had N64,000, clothes and household items. Upon being confronted after the security guard confessed to knowing about the theft, the househelp reportedly ran into the guest toilet with a knife.

Ohiri wrote as she shared the videos;

Also Read:[url]HOUSE HELP PUTS SNIPER IN SOUP TO KILL HIS MASTER’S CHILDREN (VIDEO)[https://dailygist.co/2020/01/27/house-help-puts-sniper-in-soup-to-kill-his-masters-children-video/]

“This is Esther USEN Achiebong from Cross Rivers State. She has worked with me for only 13 days. For these 13 days she worked for me, she stole my children’s money worth N64,000 (she broke their saving box and sealed it back) cloths and Household items. Her elder sister who works with Garment Care comes to the gate to pick the items up from her every evening. She pretends she is going to buy recharge card carrying those items in a Dustbin nylon. Besides her Salary is N50k.

Fellow Campers I searched Esther’s wallet and found some phone numbers. I just spoke with one Mrs Uzo Ayonnuke & to my shock the woman said Esther Stole so much from her & they have been looking for her since December

Also Read[https://dailygist.co/2019/05/09/househelp-connives-with-thieves-to-steal-his-boss-jeep/]:Househelp Connives With Thieves To Steal His Boss’ Jeep
After the last lady she worked for spoke to her through my phone, Esther stood up, ran into my kitchen, grabbed a Knife and ran into my guest toilet & locked herself. We have called the police, they are on their way.”

See Videos Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDI_EM7DPOY

1 Share

Re: Househelp Runs Into Toilet With Knife After Being Caught Stealing (videos) by donbachi(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Esthilo esthilo

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Three Protesters, One Police Killed As Residents Protest Remo Football / Man Arrested For Having Anal S£x With A Boy For Rituals In Anambra. PHOTOS / Farmer, 10 Others Arrested In Military Uniform In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.