Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Made You Give Up Hope In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Give Up Hope In Nigeria? (267 Views)

I’d Lost Hope In Becoming A Graduate Until A Miracle Took Me To Russia – Lady / Hope In Sight, Scientist Identifies Antibody That Could Fight COVID-19 / 2018-our Hope In Deeds, Prophecies Or Conservatism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Made You Give Up Hope In Nigeria? by nonen(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2020
I am creating this thread as a means to draw the attention of everyone to the experiences of others who are in Nigeria. You might be going through a lot right now, however, expect to read experiences of people who face bigger adversity and still have their head above water.

Such experiences will help others gain encouragement by seeing that they’re not along in their struggles. Some funny or pathetic experiences could even help motivate depressed readers.

What made you give up hope in Nigeria?
What gives or sustains your hope in Nigeria?
Please share personal or other peoples experiences!
Re: What Made You Give Up Hope In Nigeria? by internationalman(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2020
The fact that I may not see a stable electricity in my lifetime...
Re: What Made You Give Up Hope In Nigeria? by lymelyte(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
The chaotic nature of doing things..

The abnormalities of life been normal in this country..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Discover Facts You Didn't Know About The 5g Network / Lockdown; What Have You Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.