Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

The Dan Brown Series - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dan Brown Series (1372 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) / Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dan Brown Series by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2010
Which of his books is your favourite? Mine is DIGITAL FORTRESS
Re: The Dan Brown Series by keirastone: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2010
I like all of them when i read any of this book they took me in the delusion of my life where i feel happy and free from the problems of the world , that's the nature of the literature and writing give you some to express yourself.
Re: The Dan Brown Series by slap1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2010
I've read just two of his books -- The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. I prefer The Da Vinci Code.
Re: The Dan Brown Series by tpia1: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2012
let it out.
Re: The Dan Brown Series by malaria(f): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
slap1: I've read just two of his books -- The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. I prefer The Da Vinci Code.
Try the lost symbol.
Re: The Dan Brown Series by civilgun90(m): 5:05am On Nov 29, 2012
I have READ ANGELS N DEMON,DIGITAL FORTRESS,DECEPTION POINT AND THE LOST SYMBOL wch is d best so far 4 me.
Re: The Dan Brown Series by LarrySun(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2012
Angels and Demons
Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol
Digital Fortress
Deception Point

I have all. But my best still remains Angels and Demons.

1 Like

Re: The Dan Brown Series by scorpidmo(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2013
Malach has to be one of d most psychotic villains in the literary world. I Love d puzzles in lost symbol, but d end was predictable. undecided
Re: The Dan Brown Series by donifez(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2013
i have all his books...They are all captivating...different webs from 1 spider.
Re: The Dan Brown Series by muhammed50(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Have you all read Origin?

(1) (Reply)

Achebe Controversial Writing By Odia Ofeimun / Biography Of Chinua Achebe / When To Use "'s" And "S'" In A Sentence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.