Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months (3652 Views)

Complete Guide To Affiliate Marketing – The 7 Figures Monthly Income Generator. / Is It Possible To Make 6-7 Figures By Selling Digital Products? / Get A Real USA Phone Number To Verify Fiverr, Upwork, Whatsapp And The Likes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by JimD(m): 4:49am On Feb 22, 2020
After a great deal of experimentation with three different accounts, I have come up with a Fiverr strategy that'll take you to at least 6 figures within 6 months.

And the reason for my experimentation is that a lot of people complained to me that they were not getting orders after following steps in my eBook. Obviously the Fiverr platform has changed from what it used to be just 5 years ago when I made millions from it. What I noticed is that the Fiverr algorithm is similar to the Amazon algorithm. It rewards people who are doing well already. If you're not making constant sales within your first 1 month and every month after that, they will drop you far down quickly.

I have switched away from Fiverr, Up work and the rest and I offer my services as a professional brand and I have just 2 clients I work with every month and they pay good money for my services.

But I want to help you guys get a kickstart on your wealth journey. That's why I release these ebooks. And why Fiverr? I think its easy to start out on Fiverr and make 6 figures right from your first month and I have the perfect strategy for you.

You'll need:
- $80- $100 (if you can't invest this, just don't read further). You're not paying this to me, you'll be using this to invest in your Fiverr account.
2. A new Fiverr account with up to 7 solid gigs created. I'll teach you

- How to research gigs that sell like hot cakes
- How to create your gigs and
- How to set pricing

Because those are the most important things.

3. The ability to promote your gig for just 1 hour everyday (All the promotion you need to do is via social media and I'll teach you how to do it).

By the way, I'll be updating the eBook and sending over to you guys soon.

PS: The system I'll show you is guaranteed and I'm not charging anything for it. But I'll not be revealing everything in the ebook. I want to have a private Facebook and Whatsapp group soon where I show the videos of what I do and how I do it. I don't want to have more than 256 people on both. So send me a dm if interested.

Trust me. Nobody will teach you this stuff...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by godson24(m): 5:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by Wealthfit: 5:39am On Feb 22, 2020
godson24:
JimD:
Over the next 6 months, I want to do an experiment to work on something - a new challenge. I reverse-engineered the Skyscraper strategy by Brian Dean (Brian Dean is one of the top SEO brains in the world). I'm not going to reveal my strategy as yet. But you can read about Brian Dean's skyscraper strategy online. But I'll show you what I do, so you can follow along.

Here's what I am working with:

- A 10 months old Fiverr account with only 1 real review. The other reviews are shit reviews (bought). I didn't get any ROI though. Waste of money.
- I have created the first gig. The reviews are obsolete so in short this Fiverr account really has nothing going for it.
- It's a Nigerian account in the over-flooded writing niche. So I literally put the odds against me.

I am not going to show the account name. Only new order screenshots as they come in. But I'll tell you what I have been up to everyday. Stay tuned.

PS: I have a FREE PDF to teach you the a,b,c of making up to $1k monthly from Fiverr (if you can put in the work). Just send me a message if you want it.

PSS: Of course, 7 figures is in Nigerian currency
I want the pdf
Oluwayemipeter2016@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by JimD(m): 5:48am On Feb 22, 2020
Wealthfit:

I want the pdf
Oluwayemipeter2016@gmail.com

Sent
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by traihit: 5:59am On Feb 22, 2020
JimD:

PS: I have a FREE PDF to teach you the a,b,c of making up to $1k monthly from Fiverr (if you can put in the work). Just send me a message if you want it.

michmayour1@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by Tickles001(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2020
JimD:

Please send to
freelancedme@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by northbird: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2020
@op
dayotoba1@gmail.com.
Thank you very much.
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by Matilda94: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by Infopedia(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2020
I am interested. RaymondAmodu@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by Correcto: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2020
emxservice@gmail.com
JimD:
Over the next 6 months, I want to do an experiment to work on something - a new challenge. I reverse-engineered the Skyscraper strategy by Brian Dean (Brian Dean is one of the top SEO brains in the world). I'm not going to reveal my strategy as yet. But you can read about Brian Dean's skyscraper strategy online. But I'll show you what I do, so you can follow along.

- A 10 months old Fiverr account with only 1 real review. The other reviews are shit reviews (bought). I didn't get any ROI though. Waste of money.
- I have created the first gig. The reviews are obsolete so in short this Fiverr account really has nothing going for it.
- It's a Nigerian account in the over-flooded writing niche. So I literally put the odds against me.

I am not going to show the account name. Only new order screenshots as they come in. But I'll tell you what I have been up to everyday. Stay tuned.

Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by ugohdignity111(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2020
I want the odd also

Ugochinedu743@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by Edipet(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2020
JimD:

t get any ROI though. Waste of money.
- It please I need the PDF etimedidiong2019@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by Edipet(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2020
JimD:

please I need the PDF etimedidiong@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by synergetic: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2020
I am highly interested kindly send the PDF doc to saemsynergies@gmail.com. thanks and God bless.
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by pedo360: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2020
I need it. udo.precious@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by JimD(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sent to all. Please no dropping emails here. Just send a message
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by gtech2sure: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
JimD:

Please i need the pdf also.. gtech2sure@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by Slippy: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
JimD:
Sent to all. Please no dropping emails here. Just send a message

Sent you a PM about this
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by JimD(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Will send you guys the PDF tomorrow morning...
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by obuneme: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
JimD:

I need it bro. Thanks SS.somto@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by JimD(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
What I've been up to: I feel like I will be updating this weekly instead of daily. Trying to work on a new PDF plus many other engagements. The PDF is for everyone who got the first one and is taking action already. The new PDF will finalize Fiverr SEO basics, finding hot selling gigs and Fiverr pricing strategy. Its also free. The reason why its free is because IF YOU DON'T PUT IN 100% WORK, YOU GET NOTHING.

This week, I'll be creating 5 new gigs (I created 2 yesterday and today), and setting up promotion systems. You'll find the promotion systems in the eBook. I already set up a new Twitter account with almost 100 followers. I need to add more targeted following. I'll create a new Facebook and join relevant FB groups. I will join 2 relevant, high traffic forums for each of my gigs. Plus find about 50 emails for each gig (cold pitching) and set up a cold email sequence. There is a system to finding targeted emails of people who already buy the kind of service you offer either on Fiverr, Upwork or Peopleperhour (which I'd not talk about now). And by upper week, I'll start promotion proper.
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by mikeeze(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Rooneyeze@yahoo.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by blithe: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
JimD:
What I've been up to: I feel like I will be updating this weekly instead of daily. Trying to work on a new PDF plus many other engagements. The PDF is for everyone who got the first one and is taking action already. The new PDF will finalize Fiverr SEO basics, finding hot selling gigs and Fiverr pricing strategy. Its also free. The reason why its free is because IF YOU DON'T PUT IN 100% WORK, YOU GET NOTHING.

This week, I'll be creating 5 new gigs (I created 2 yesterday and today), and setting up promotion systems. You'll find the promotion systems in the eBook. I already set up a new Twitter account with almost 100 followers. I need to add more targeted following. I'll create a new Facebook and join relevant FB groups. I will join 2 relevant, high traffic forums for each of my gigs. Plus find about 50 emails for each gig (cold pitching) and set up a cold email sequence. There is a system to finding targeted emails of people who already buy the kind of service you offer either on Fiverr, Upwork or Peopleperhour (which I'd not talk about now). And by upper week, I'll start promotion proper.

Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by Milashi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hello! More grease to your elbow. I am keenly interested in your free guide to fiverr money making, kindly send to me via this email asakesadorlar@gmail.com and my WhatsApp number is 08033695741. May God bless you yanfuyanfu!
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by sosowater: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
JimD:

I need it please. akubuezemarcus@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by anthronics: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
I need the pdf. thonifex@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by salveoP(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Please Boss, I am interested in the pdf.. nwevochika@gmail.com. Thanks...
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by flabush2241: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2020
JimD:

Please I'm interested in the PDF
Flabush2241@gmail.com
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by AbuKhamsah(m): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by antysocial: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2020
royaltypropertiez@gmail com
Thanks
Re: My Fiverr Skyscraper Strategy - 7 Figures In Fiverr Sales Within 6 Months by valx2: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2020
lachynos2k2@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Own Your Own Sms Gateway Like Smslive247 & Web2smspro / Melon Peeling Machine 08034122464 / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.