Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I'm Looking For My Happiness - Pep Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Looking For My Happiness - Pep Guardiola (202 Views)

English Football League Respond To Pep Guardiola Criticism Of His Miter Ball / Manchester City's Multimillion Luxurious Apartment For Pep Guardiola / Man City Coach Pep Guardiola Confirms Arsenal Wanted Sterling And Sanchez Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For My Happiness - Pep Guardiola by OfficialDlh(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2020
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has commented on the possibility of him remaining at the club considering their UEFA ban.

The former Barcelona and Bayern manager claim all he is looking for his happiness and that will decide if he remains at the club or not.

However, Guardiola is also focused on the remaining three months of the season and revealed he will be focusing on every game one after the other and that winning each of them is the aim.

Speaking ahead of his side weekend game, Guardiola was asked about his future at Manchester City, and this was his reply

'don’t know,” he replied

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/02/im-looking-for-my-happiness-pep.html

Re: I'm Looking For My Happiness - Pep Guardiola by tsephanyah(f): 6:04am On Feb 22, 2020
This is fake news

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Lovers / Deontay Wilder Reveals Why He Lost To Fury (video) / Uefa And Europa League Infected By Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.