Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Got The Job Guys. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Got The Job Guys. (644 Views)

How I Got A Job For An Unadvertised Position / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job / "How I Got Addicted To Eating Books" - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got The Job Guys. by Tomorowisbright: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Guyss I can't keep calm oooo, God has done it for me oooo. I got the job hahahahahaha. I'm so so happy. I woke up some 20 minutes ago feeling sad but hopeful for the day and saw a new email on the screen of my phone and Never thought that was it but I opened it and saw that good news oooo. O my dear nairaland, I got the job opening from here, when I got back from the job interview on Tuesday evening I was so tired and I was so hungry and was forced to beg here but you guys didn't let me down, you guys came through for me with your words of encouragement and support and prayers and with cash as well and see me today with a job. Hahahahahaha so so so so so so excited. God bless you nairaland, God bless you so much. After my first pay hopefully I would come here and do a giveaway to those that are broke now. Nairaland is family, I love you all and everyone still needing and hoping for a job I pray you get it soon Amen and never lose hope guy's because everything would be fine soon. Thank you nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Job Guys. by Perfecttouchade: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2020
Tomorowisbright:
Guyss I can't keep calm oooo, God has done it for me oooo. I got the job hahahahahaha. I'm so so happy. I woke up some 20 minutes ago feeling sad but hopeful for the day and saw a new email on the screen of my phone and Never thought that was it but I opened it and saw that good news oooo. O my dear nairaland, I got the job opening from here, when I got back from the job interview on Tuesday evening I was so tired and I was so hungry and was forced to beg here but you guys didn't let me down, you guys came through for me with your words of encouragement and support and prayers and with cash as well and see me today with a job. Hahahahahaha so so so so so so excited. God bless you nairaland, God bless you so much. After my first pay hopefully I would come here and do a giveaway to those that are broke now. Nairaland is family, I love you all and everyone still needing and hoping for a job I pray you get it soon Amen and never lose hope guy's because everything would be fine soon. Thank you nairaland
congrats bro, i'm happy for u and it's so great to see that their are good people ready to support and help u .. please do remember to also give to those who needs ur help, enjoy ur good news. I will also be giving back to Nl for every project I get from here.. I've been doing it before and I think I need to do that again.. standing for each other makes the world a better place. Stay great
Re: I Got The Job Guys. by rottable(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Congrats bro! I am so happy for you

1 Like

Re: I Got The Job Guys. by Tomorowisbright: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
congrats bro, i'm happy for u and it's so great to see that their are good people ready to support and help u .. please do remember to also give to those who needs ur help, enjoy ur good news. I will also be giving back to Nl for every project I get from here.. I've been doing it before and I think I need to do that again.. standing for each other makes the world a better place. Stay great
thank you so much

1 Like

Re: I Got The Job Guys. by Nancygoje: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2020
I am very happy for you, soon we all shall testify the goodness of the lord. Congratulations on your new job, may it be the beginning of your success.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Job Guys. by Jaycenvirtualse: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wow congrats. God will do mine this month.
Re: I Got The Job Guys. by Ezypretty: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nairaland is a blessing , i also got the job am doing now here
Re: I Got The Job Guys. by temiprinciple(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tomorowisbright:
a big congratulations to you on your new job...I also pray my own congratulatory message come as ragards job too

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me On Temporary Job / Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2021 / Free Virtual Assistant Service From JUL 11 - 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.