Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I'll Pay You To Install An App On Your Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'll Pay You To Install An App On Your Iphone (832 Views)

Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking / Should You Install An ANTIVIRUS On Your ANDROID DEVICE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Pay You To Install An App On Your Iphone by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2020
Do you have a clean iPhone? I'll pay you to install WeChat app on your iPhone, I'm doing a research and would like to gather random user experience. Your iPhone must be empty (erased) before you install the app and run the test. Drop your WhatsApp number here if you're interested.
Re: I'll Pay You To Install An App On Your Iphone by Nksleek: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Zero8zerotwotwoeightheightthreethreetripletwo
Re: I'll Pay You To Install An App On Your Iphone by Mak4web(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2020
my phone must be empty...

(1) (Reply)

. / Check Out The Prices For Uk Used Iphone 6 / Phone Overheating Frequently? Check The Reasons And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.