Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives (94142 Views)

Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa / See How Guys Put Pepper In Girls Private Part For Stealing Iphone / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Empiree: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Felixamos:
Instead of begging sharia court to dissolve the marriage, they should look for bad boys to beat those men(their husbands) till they drop dead...
Even if they had cheated, it still dosen't justify such cruel punishment metted on them by their husbands.. I hate nonsense..
this is your best level of education you could offer?. Jungle justice?. No they should go to the court and dissolve their my marriage
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Rotimi47: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Wetin musa no go see for gate?
I tell you, musa don suffer for gate shocked
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by robosky02(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Some her beating their men

Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Omaer: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Peace be upon you,

I dont know why you guys whatever happened in the north, no matter how little or big the problem is, you will just start abusing Islam and also the people in the north which is very wrong. You know that in every religion, Tribe etc we have the good ones and the bad ones. That is a fact. We have alot of amazing people in the north e.g Dangote, Sunusi lamido sunusi, Tafawa balewa, dr isa ali fantami (The most active minister in nigeria whether you accept it or not for the past decades) etc which you never looked upon them and say, North truly have amazing people and Islam is a religion of peace but you always say the opposite. The main problem is , you guys blindly understand Islam and i dont know, its like you people grows up with the inherent hate for Islam and North. I know you are all educated, So pls whatever you think is wrong about islam before you criticize it, google it, read and understand why it was said so in Islam before you start saying somthing about it though i know if you read and understand it, I'm 100% sure you will be convinced. Also for North, if you never come to north before, pls i beg come spend 1 week their. You will understand all what they are saying about north is not true. Or ask your friends or a family member who is living in the North about how he's living their and how the people are. Definitely they will tell you that they are doing fine and the people are nice. North is the safest place to live in nigeria because we dont have those kind of ritual killings, all those sort of things due to our Religion and culture. And i know you will say what of boko haram, you know actually boko is just a setup. Islam was their in nigeria for the past centuries. Why dont we have those kind of issues before untill now, Why ? Its just a setup to destroy islam and North and also for you guys to always stay in the dark not follow and understand islam. That is their plan but Alhamdulillah islam still remains the fastest growing religion in the world. I will give you an advice, pls go and learn about islam and also before you criticize anything about Islam, go read and understand what it means and why is it that. Finally, i will conclude by saying dont judge islam or any religion, Northerners or any culture by some bad people among them, why dont you judge with the good people among them or the best thing is for you to go and seek knowledge and then judge fairly with the knowledge you seeked.

Bissalam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by hahn(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
that is why I said "some"....when ladies do likewise I condemn it.

At this point I'd have expected you to say "people are evil" and not be gender specific
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Mummymahdi(f): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
explosiveskull:

Covering up for nonsense, when a pauper will hopelessly carry 4 women to marry and the stupid women who don't value themselves will agree including people like you who will agree to be the 8th wife, you see yourself as a property and commodity for men, no self respect and esteem just your only aim and dream in this life is to be dropping children here and there like Easter Bunny.

I don't think I have time to waste in exchanging words with u in such a faceless forum. Believe what u want, boil more stupid ugly bigot
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by explosiveskull(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mummymahdi:

I don't think I have time to waste in exchanging words with u in such a faceless forum. Believe what u want, boil more stupid ugly bigot
You are still worthless
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Obiagu01: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Arrewa:
Some religious and tribal bigots above... Have started with their normal stereotype triggered by bigotry and hatred

In the south something more horrific than this is happening...

But because this one happen for north see as children of hate full everywhere dey masturbate

You bin don ever hear say southerners dey masturbate?.na part of Una religion bro.after Una urinate finish Una go masturbate.
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
hahn:

At this point I'd have expected you to say "people are evil" and not be gender specific
you are right
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Obiagu01: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Omaer:
Peace be upon you,

I dont know why you guys whatever happened in the north, no matter how little or big the problem is, you will just start abusing Islam and also the people in the north which is very wrong. You know that in every religion, Tribe etc we have the good ones and the bad ones. That is a fact. We have alot of amazing people in the north e.g Dangote, Sunusi lamido sunusi, Tafawa balewa, dr isa ali fantami (The most active minister in nigeria whether you accept it or not for the past decades) etc which you never looked upon them and say, North truly have amazing people and Islam is a religion of peace but you always say the opposite. The main problem is , you guys blindly understand Islam and i dont know, its like you people grows up with the inherent hate for Islam and North. I know you are all educated, So pls whatever you think is wrong about islam before you criticize it, google it, read and understand why it was said so in Islam before you start saying somthing about it though i know if you read and understand it, I'm 100% sure you will be convinced. Also for North, if you never come to north before, pls i beg come spend 1 week their. You will understand all what they are saying about north is not true. Or ask your friends or a family member who is living in the North about how he's living their and how the people are. Definitely they will tell you that they are doing fine and the people are nice. North is the safest place to live in nigeria because we dont have those kind of ritual killings, all those sort of things due to our Religion and culture. And i know you will say what of boko haram, you know actually boko is just a setup. Islam was their in nigeria for the past centuries. Why dont we have those kind of issues before untill now, Why ? Its just a setup to destroy islam and North and also for you guys to always stay in the dark not follow and understand islam. That is their plan but Alhamdulillah islam still remains the fastest growing religion in the world. I will give you an advice, pls go and learn about islam and also before you criticize anything about Islam, go read and understand what it means and why is it that. Finally, i will conclude by saying dont judge islam or any religion, Northerners or any culture by some bad people among them, why dont you judge with the good people among them or the best thing is for you to go and seek knowledge and then judge fairly with the knowledge you seeked.

Bissalam

Before the country rotten like this.Tafawa Ballewa when open him mouth say him don't tire for Nigeria problem.why u think say the first coup happen during him time.schools dey only teach una wetin den want Una to believe and not true history.
Powers has being in your hands for how long today,,countries that possesses nothing close to what Nigeria is blessed with is a million times ahead of Nigeria.abeg seek for the truth,for only the truth shall set you free.
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by ChoCho54(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
TheChameleon:
1 week courtship each for the 2 wives. shocked
OMG grin

That meme grin

1 Like

Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by bizzibodi(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fear north how can one poor illiterate man a goro hawker married 4 wives with numerous children with no Western education lives in squalor high on religion & hard drugs which kind pfucking life b that!
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Truthbites: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Man's inhumanity to woman .. undecidedsigh
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Awafolashade(f): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kneephy:
serves you bitchhes right
how are they bitches?
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by blacq2009(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dreal1247:
These are minors. I don't think any one of them is up to twenty years old. There was a religion. Unfortunately, they won't learn. Religion of wickedness and bloodletting.
I thought a person under 18 is minor. You're calling 20 and 25 years ladies minors. You didn't read before commenting.
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by blacq2009(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Felixamos:
Instead of begging sharia court to dissolve the marriage, they should look for bad boys to beat those men(their husbands) till they drop dead...
Even if they had cheated, it still dosen't justify such cruel punishment metted on them by their husbands.. I hate nonsense..
Haha. Not husbands. Husband. You didn't read. Lol
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When you tell them the truth, they'll reply with;

"Na so Allah want am"

Meaning, they're comfortable with their situation.

same Allah that is killing them.... Myopic Northerns
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Dollabiz: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
You should be in school not in a home
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by HitSong: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dreal1247:
These are minors. I don't think any one of them is up to twenty years old. There was a religion. Unfortunately, they won't learn. Religion of wickedness and bloodletting.
Lol
How foolish and ignorant...
Grow up
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by airminem(f): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
They were both chained in "Za odza room"
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Empiree:
this is your best level of education you could offer?. Jungle justice?. No they should go to the court and dissolve their my marriage

Go to hell!!!
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by LowCredit(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]my Bible says that "evil shall play the wicked" this is enough to make my day. goodnight. undecidedmy Bible says that "evil shall play the wicked" this is enough to make my day. goodnight.
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by LowCredit(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
make all this write-up without sense shameless muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by armadeo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Almajiri is our pride.

Garba shehu.
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Empiree: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Felixamos:

Go to hell!!!
the hell that you created?
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by mrkadaz: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When you tell them the truth, they'll reply with;

"Na so Allah want am"

Meaning, they're comfortable with their situation.
what are the truth?
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by aspirebig: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hmmm

You marry after one week, kwontinue
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by Slimsly100(f): 1:24am On Feb 23, 2020
cRobo:
Fear North

I won't say a word

But you just wrote seven words grin grin
Re: Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives by cRobo: 3:09am On Feb 23, 2020
Slimsly100:

But you just wrote seven words grin grin

Really did i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash / The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.