Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,812 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

So Sad!!! Pastor Dies After Deliverance In Anambra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Sad!!! Pastor Dies After Deliverance In Anambra (538 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad!!! Pastor Dies After Deliverance In Anambra by soliuwap(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2020
A pastor identified as Richard Ifeanyi Obi has been found dead in a room he was lodged at No. 5 Onuorah Street Amaenyi Awka, Anambra State, The Nation reports.

According to reports, he had left his Warri, Delta state base for Anambra to conduct a delivery session on the family whose house he gave up the ghost.

Speaking on the circumstance surrounding his death, Anambra state police spokesman, Haruna Mohammed, the state Commissioner of Police John Abang has ordered for a discreet investigation to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident.
He said: https://750gistmedia.com.ng/pastor-dies-after-deliverance-in-anambra/
Re: So Sad!!! Pastor Dies After Deliverance In Anambra by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Religion
Re: So Sad!!! Pastor Dies After Deliverance In Anambra by muykem: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2020
RIP to him. God sees everything.
Re: So Sad!!! Pastor Dies After Deliverance In Anambra by Topxcel: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2020
May the lord take control. It's not going to be funny with the family that invited this pastor
Re: So Sad!!! Pastor Dies After Deliverance In Anambra by AntiChristian: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
His time was up! Nothing more! It is only appropriate for a passenger to alight at his bus stop from a commercial bus he boarded!

We can die before birth, at birth, at infancy, at adolescence, at youth period and at old age!

Anytime could be your time and it's not a matter of our choice! You don't chose your parents! You don't chose your sex(M/F)! You don't chose your date of birth! And definitely you won't chose your time of death!

Ya Rabbi! Let your pleasure be with me when I die.
Re: So Sad!!! Pastor Dies After Deliverance In Anambra by enfantdedieu: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
RIP pastor. He went on a dangerous mission. You can't just wake up one morning, and decide to go conduct a deliverance without the Holy Spirit's intimation.

(1) (Reply)

Why Satan Failed To Keep His Promise To Adam And Eve / My Family Has Attacked Me So Much Spiritually / What Exactly Happened Between Prophet Israel Ogundipe And Mrs Laide Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.