Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,903 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

5 Harmful Food's You Consume That Reduces Your Life Span: Stop It Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Harmful Food's You Consume That Reduces Your Life Span: Stop It Now (264 Views)

Eating More Ultra-processed Foods May Shorten Life Span / Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Harmful Food's You Consume That Reduces Your Life Span: Stop It Now by kiko247: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2020
There are truly foods that we should consume and food we shouldn't consume, some foods must only be consumed in moderation. That is exactly where i am going to, i myself personally faced some rare side effects after consuming this kind of foods that i have listed below.
COKE
Unlike other carbonated soft drinks, coke is an outstanding flavor that most people consume daily. but i bet you don't know the side effects they possess to your body and brain cells.

Some people may say that they have been drinking coke for years and have not faced any side effects on their body. let me ask you this question, do you know the level of damages you have been building in your body system for the past couple of years, No you don't.
This category of drink is doing more harm than good to your body system because scientific research has also proven the levels of inflammation you build in your body by taking a mere bottle of it. Or don't you know that they are basically no nutritional benefits of this drink, but instead serves as an adverse effects by storming the kidney with a high level of sugar.

Coke drinks can cause and adverse effects on your mental ability, as a youth you need to keep the functionality of your brain at a high level of detction and responsiveness to either physical or environmental stimuli.

TAKING EXPIRED FOOD SUBSTANCES continue reading here

(1) (Reply)

Drink Water!!! / Superlife Total Care STC30 Stem Cell / Coronavirus: WHO Commends Nigeria’s Effort On Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.