Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son (2871 Views)

Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by 9ja2geez(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2020
A fan has succeeded in getting Davido‘s reaction after he explained Igbo tradition to Davido, which according to the fan, Davido might lose his son to another man if Chioma marries someone else.

READ FROM SOURCE

https://9ja2geez.com/gist/davido-response-as-fan-explains-igbo-tradition-he-will-lose-his-son/%20

READ FROM SOURCE

Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by Hhansome(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Interesting!
Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by irunoko(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Person wey be glorified house wife

You no know wetin be housewife-illiterate or school dropout whose mission in life is to perpetually cook for her husband,fok him and obey all his whims and caprices without having a life of her own or able to make her own decisions

School she no finish,career na chef aka mamaput with packaging (wey davido open her her ooo) no be her own so them born am well to leave David? He go collect him shop back.abi no be that lousy smalee again?

The allowance wey she dey collect from David nko? And the endorsement deals?
No you too reason am,after the whole world knows davido has screwed the living day light out of that girl's vv@gin@ publicly and privately,who go wan fok am again?

Abeg make Una find another thing talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by GemUnique(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2020
And you think that kind of tradition is also meant for Davido Crazy traditions are for the Poor and someone who doesn't know that court exist
Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by Charleys: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2020
irunoko:
Person wey be glorified house wife

You no know wetin be housewife-illiterate or school dropout whose mission in life is to perpetually cook for her husband,fok him and obey all his whims and caprices without having a life of her own or able to make her own decisions

School she no finish,career na chef aka mamaput with packaging (wey davido open her her ooo) no be her own so them born am well to leave David? He go collect him shop back.abi no be that lousy smalee again?

The allowance wey she dey collect from David nko? And the endorsement deals?
No you too reason am,after the whole world knows davido has screwed the living day light out of that girl's vv@gin@ publicly and privately,who go wan fok am again?

Abeg make Una find another thing talk

She be wife material that na why Davido go do introduction.

Unlike women for Yoruba land wey dey fVck born for different men, only in Yoruba land I see one lady born for three different men WTF. Last I heard there are discussions among Hausa guys (in their meetings) who are security men that they are loving Yoruba men's wife and impregnating them ... Truth. You'll never see Igbo married woman go so low.

Only for that side I see men no dey eat their wife's food, they prefer to eat outside so their wife no go poison them.

Chioma has paid her dues, if Davido do anyhow him go see anyhow. This is not another Babymama program, once you enter you don enter.... Or you're out.
Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by irunoko(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2020
Charleys:

She be wife material that na why Davido go do introduction.

Unlike women for Yoruba land wey dey fVck born for different men, only in Yoruba land I see one lady born for three different men WTF. Last I heard there are discussions among Hausa guys (in their meetings) who are security men that they are loving Yoruba men's wife and impregnating them ... Truth. You'll never see Igbo married woman go so low.

Only for that side I see men no dey eat their wife's food, they prefer to eat outside so their wife no go poison them.

Chioma has paid her dues, if Davido do anyhow him go see anyhow. This is not another Babymama program, once you enter you don enter.... Or you're out.
introduction no be wedding/ marriage o grin

Don't be deceived, they're different. grin

you fit go suya stand,aboki1 fit give you suya make you taste, you fit taste am no mean say you go buy the suya grin

Don't be fooled with audio assurance o grin

And then as for those women getting pregnant with different men, I'll tell you why from the Yoruba women's perspective.

To those that are involved, getting pregnant for a man does not necessarily mean they love the man or want to have a child with the man for the purpose of starting a loving healthy family.to them getting pregnant is a business investment.they usually target financially comfortable men.it has nothing to do with love or about the child's interest,it's business investment.for example,if miss Tayo gets pregnant for otedola,gets pregnant for Adenuga,gets pregnant for dangote,the children Will remain THE INSTRUMENT/ ASSET she will use as justification to ask him for allowance so let's say she gets pregnant for 5 wealthy men, there's a probability that 2 or 3 out of the 5 wealthy men will be funding her account steadily.hence the statement MOBINOFUN E NA. In case the man asks what did you do or what have you done to deserve that I keep paying for the upkeep of the child (which is often inflated) just to be feeding their indulgence (owanmbe) gele,asoebi,makeup , hair.

They just use shop to cover up so they won't be tagged lazy or a leech but it's usually a life time investment that yields dividends.they do this by manipulating the children into fighting for their mother.for example they tell their dad mummy is suffering o.she said you didn't give her ABC, then they guilt trip their dad into feeding their moms excesses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by michlins(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2020
GemUnique:
And you think that kind of tradition is also meant for Davido
Crazy traditions are for the Poor and someone who doesn't know that court exist
you are yet to meet people from Nnewi. If he's yet to pay the bride price, whoever that pays is most likely going to have the child if he wants but even if the person doesn't,he will remain at the maternal home

1 Like

Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by tiredoflife(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
irunoko:

you fit go suya stand,aboki1 fit give you suya make you taste, you fit taste am no mean say you go buy the suya grin

And then as for those women getting pregnant with different men, I'll tell you why from the Yoruba women's perspective.

To those that are involved, getting pregnant for a man does not necessarily mean they love the man or want to have a child with the man for the purpose of starting a loving healthy family.to them getting pregnant is a business investment.they usually target financially comfortable men.it has nothing to do with love or about the child's interest,it's business investment.for example,if miss Tayo gets pregnant for otedola,gets pregnant for Adenuga,gets pregnant for dangote,the children Will remain THE INSTRUMENT/ ASSET she will use as justification to ask him for allowance so let's say she gets pregnant for 5 wealthy men, there's a probability that 2 or 3 out of the 5 wealthy men will be funding her account steadily.hence the statement MOBINOFUN E NA. In case the man asks what did you do or what have you done to deserve that I keep paying for the upkeep of the child (which is often inflated) just to be feeding their indulgence (owanmbe) gele,asoebi,makeup , hair.

They just use shop to cover up so they won't be tagged lazy or a leech but it's usually a life time investment that yields dividends.they do this by manipulating the children into fighting for their mother.for example they tell their dad mummy is suffering o.she said you didn't give her ABC, then they guilt trip their dad into feeding their moms excesses

So all the agbo jedi sellers borning for all these mechanics and tailors
Do that as investments
I can see how u are good at twisting the narratives

1 Like

Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by irunoko(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
tiredoflife:

Do that as investments
mshewwwww every shoe get im size Mr man and women that give birth for mechanics etc also have their different agendas

1 Like

Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by Charleys: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
irunoko:

Damn Nigger, I can't believe this. You are the only one that has explained this thing to me properly.

1 Like

Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by Charleys: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
tiredoflife:

Do that as investments

Guy it fit be true wetin him talk forget Agbo sellers, na their level of men be that.
Re: Davido Response As Fan Explains Igbo Tradition, He Will Lose His Son by mii4u(f): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wat baffles me is the rationale behind the delay in their getting married notwithstanding the money he has

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Went Naked On My Son’s Birthday – Actress Alade Brown [photos] / Ghanaian Actress Blasts Ghanaian Artistes Over Grammys / Does Shirley Frimpong-Manso's Movie Adam's Apples Match It's Hype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.