Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu (911 Views)

Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Buhari refused a court order several times to release Sowore, but is willing to hand over 100M to Bagudu.

The United States is opposing plans by the Nigerian Government to hand over about $100m stolen by late military Head of State, Sani Abacha, to Kebbi State governor, Abubakar Bagudu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2020
Buhari may very well be one of the most corrupt people to ever walk this planet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu by Hhansome(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2020
As much as I'm a committed member of APC. I'll never be part of any evil meted out to the citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu by bigiyaro(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2020
in case you forgot, buhari is just a figurehead and a dull one at that, Abba kyari is the puppeteer and still unfortunately, a very clueless n dull one still.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
in case you forgot, buhari is just a figurehead and a dull one at that, Abba kyari is the puppeteer and still unfortunately, a very clueless n dull one still.
angry
Re: Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu by FarahAideed: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
bigiyaro:

You people want to absolve Buhari again ..trust me Buhari is a mastermind criminal , he is the one that has worked with Bagudu in the past , they both worked for Abacha and where the only ones in position to have moved such monies out ...Buhari knows what he is doing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarahAideed:

You people want to absolve Buhari again ..trust me Buhari is a mastermind criminal , he is the one that has worked with Bagudu in the past , they both worked for Abacha and where the only ones in position to have moved such monies out ...Buhari knows what he is doing
Buhari lives and breathes corruption. I had no doubt when he said he doesn't know the technology used in the Ganduje tape that was seen by millions of people around the world.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hhansome:
As much as I'm a committed member of APC. I'll never be part of any evil meted out to the citizens of Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu by ChimaAdeoye: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Buhari refused a court order several times to release Sowore, but is willing to hand over 100M to Bagudu.

The United States is opposing plans by the Nigerian Government to hand over about $100m stolen by late military Head of State, Sani Abacha, to Kebbi State governor, Abubakar Bagudu.

.....because Buhari is using fronts like Bagudu to steal money. it's all about collecting the money for himself using another man's hands

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Edo Decides: More Momentum As 19 Support Groups Dump Obaseki For Ize-iyamu / Throwback To How Buhari Called For Impeachment Of Sick, Absent Yar’adua In 2010 / Bashir Ahmad Blasts Zlatan Over His Reaction To Covid-19 Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.