Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Hostile Neighbor - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Hostile Neighbor (26881 Views)

Can The Nextdoor Neighbor Harvest This Plantain? / My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / Coping With A Hostile Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by gotnel: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
The best way to deal with a troublesome neighbour's is to ignore him totally.
Since you are all living in a house with each family to their apartments, trying to find a way to make peace is to do away with each others.

5 Likes

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Perfecttouchade: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

You no know say him don fall him hand for the area? You no know say even him madam go de see am as weakling? If he cannot defend himself how can he defend his family?
the man craze with all his stupid acts towards other co-tenants, I just felt make the guy and the other tenants just find a way to deal with him but not get physical with the landlord wannabe...we offer quality delivery for casement, sliding windows, check out our well designed windows and toilet doors.o8i5,36,six,56,59.

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Ten06(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
I didn't finish reading the story because I'm beginning to lose my temper. You are free to chop shit as much as you like because your wife is always there to calm you down. But let me tell you the day I'll tolerate that shit from a fellow man like me and wrote it here bros you are free to call me a fool.
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Baba delay is dangerous. Give it to the noisy neighbor as e dey hot. You get to show am who you and he will stay clear from you. Don't let a fellow man and a co tenant intimidate you.
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by earleswood(f): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
So na here you come carry our story come? And on top of that you dey lie about everything when happen? Wait until you come home tonight when you will explain all the lies you have told, and explain to me you will.
Did you bother to tell these yeye-people that believe you that you had the temerity to be having a relationship with my girlfriend on the next street, and because of your young age, you have made me seem weak and impotent to my chick. Wait till you come home tonight you hear.

4 Likes

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Perfecttouchade: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
shocked wo Togo (look Togo) grin if na u be the man, people go beat u for here now now o, everybody is vexing for u here @TonyeBarcanista see the troublesome man here
earleswood:
So na here you come carry our story come? And on top of that you dey lie about everything when happen? Wait until you come home tonight when you will explain all the lies you have told, and explain to me you will.
Did you bother to tell these yeye-people that believe you that you had the temerity to be having a relationship with my girlfriend on the next street, and because of your young age, you have made me seem weak and impotent to my chick. Wait till you come home tonight you hear.

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
the man craze with all his stupid acts towards other co-tenants, I just felt make the guy and the other tenants just find a way to deal with him but not get physical with the landlord wannabe
He doesn't need other tenants. He should face his warrant
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Vello(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
morgan100:

I was only trying to respect initially, thinking his head is correct, although maybe I messed up too in that regard, I for no dey answer the idiot..
Please, for all its worth, never raise your hands against him. I repeat, never raise your hands on him. The end result could be physically or spiritually catastrophic.
I've seen where someone slapped another and the person that slapped slumped and died. I mean the slapper died while the slappee was fine. Had it been the slappee retaliated, you can imagine the legal battle he'd have lost. Despite surviving the attack, do you know he spent years behind bars till people rose I was his defense.
That man is possessed and a mere walking corpse looking for someone to give the shove. Pleaee don't fall for it.
I'll advise you try call the caretaker to summon a meeting with the landlord and all tenants. Right there threaten him you have reported him to your soldier colleagues and it's only a matter out of respect to the landlord and caretaker you're keeping those goons from unleashing hell on him. Tell them, while pointing at him, to warn him never to raise his DIRTY hands on you ever again otherwise you'd be happy to reciprocate. Tell everyone also to clearly define his rights and tell you which car park is alloted to the man permanently otherwise, next time you see him place trash to occupy space that you'll fling it off or dump such on his doorstep.
Finally, tell him never to open his mouth to greet you in that house. Tell him he's taken your gentility for stupidity and he should watch out..
Caution: Don't threaten you'll deal with him so that such wouldn't stand against you should anything happen to him.

In summary, best antidote against a bully is to stand against him but, be civil about it

5 Likes

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
the man has mental issue..u urself suppose know this.avoid him at all cost.

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Amdoyin(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
morgan100:

I was not exposed to being rude and unnecessarily being violent, I respected him, that's normal, but he now proved to me that no matter how u clean up a pig, it will always go back to the mod...
he rode on you because you have tolerated him for too long, the saying that ''when you can not find something good in others, the problem lies in you''. For telling you that the co-tenants are bad people shows he his a bad person. Stop greeting him and always avoid his trouble. You need to report to the police incase he passes his boundary. Because he has seen you as easy prey out of the respect you have for him.

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by SorbariIgbiri: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
A mad man once slapped my female friend.
She cried home.. her 5 brothers called each other carried this little girl.. searched for and found the mad man.
The beating they gave to this mad man eh... u go pity am..
Dem even dey nak am dey show am the banny make him see her wella...
When next the mad man saw this girl alone .. he ran and crossed the road to the next street...

You dnt act normal to a mad man..
You display madness that he has never comprehended..

See OP... you for beat am eh... burst him head.. as in.. you for wake up the next morning self.. call ya boss say you get small issue to sort out...
Wake am up ... before him even show face self.. tear am slap for eyes...
You just make me para...
E good to calm ohh but never let no one take you calm and peaceful disposition for naivety or even for granted..

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by parismoore: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Firstly!Your story sounds touching, i wouldnt say u re lying but to me i think one can judge 100% only when u hear from both parties but all the same i sincerely feel for you thats why ure a man to manage every situations that comes ur way

Secondly! Not every adult that stays at home while others are out for their hustles are "Jobless" reason cox most people let their money work 4 them and not them working 4 their money.

Note!Not every one that goes out on a daily basis brings in income, it takes but only those who know exactly what they re doing, u can make ur findings on this.

I might have an investment that brings in earnings on a daily basis without u knowing, that doesn't mean ure better than me financially cox u go out for ur hustle every day. Thats the main reason why u hardly see a white man crave for a job cox they prefer their money working for them by owning lots of investments and with this they create more time and space for themselves, definitely you see them tour countries always with ease and uve never bothered asking how they make their coins. Please brother try to make ur findings about people b4 tagging them jobless cox i know countless men who makes millions at home legitimately through investments, dont always write people off even when ure close to them cox only them can tell u how they make their coins

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by merits(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
morgan100:
Sorry that this might be lengthy, but that’s just the only way I can cover what happened.

Around March last year, I needed an accommodation where I can bring in my wife because we were getting married. I use to live in one room self-contain, but due to the fact that I was getting married, I needed a flat. Just within my area, there is this apartment that I really love, the house is just 4 flats, so I decide to make inquiries about the house. On that very day, I went to the house, I met a man who claimed to be in-charge of the house and also claimed to be an occupant in the house.

I asked if there was any vacant space he said yes, how much? He told me the price, but asked if am the one that wants to secure the apartment, I said yes, He told me he cannot give the house to someone who is not married and someone who is a yahoo boy. I don’t know why he thought I was a yahoo boy, maybe because I looked young to be looking for a flat to rent, because I was 31 years old then and I really looked younger than my age. I told him though I was not married at that point in time, but it’s because I wanted to get married that was why am looking for an apartment, that if not for that reason, what will I want to do with a flat, only me? And for the issue of a yahoo boy, I told him am not and that he can make more findings about me, thank God the area is a student area, and that I use to be a part time lecturer in the campus close by, but now I own an ICT outlet that handles any ICT related job, so he can go ahead to make all the findings that he needs.

Fast forward…. I secured the apartment, paid and I moved in….

THE PROBLEM
The very first day I met the man, from the way he was talking, I knew he was going to be a very troublesome fellow, but I just felt, this is a flat and everyone should be able to mind his or own business, so I never mind. First thing I noticed was that, this man that I never knew, was beginning to tell me bad stuffs about the people living in the house, I was like is this man ok? Is it that you don’t want me to take the house because of these people or I should avoid these people once I secure the house? I actually don’t know, that was the first sign. Again i discovered that that the man and the other tenants don’t relate at all.

When I moved in, the man want to be bossing me around, like screaming my name from outside, something like “MARK !!!!!!” come down here, when I get there, he will just bring up some useless issue, he address me in a very rude way, just for me to know that no matter what i think i am or what i own, he is older than me, and he always makes it look like he did me a favor by linking me up with the caretaker of the house to give a house. But I was not bothered by that anyways, I just do ignore that.

To the other tenants in the house, I introduced myself to them, they were happy to see me, and that they can’t wait to meet my wife when am married, they seems to be nice more the guy I first met, and they mentioned something that, “WELCOME BROS, YOU WILL SOON GET TO KNOW EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE.

After the wedding, my wife moved in, the other neighbors came to say hi to my wife, but I noticed that this man and his wife never showed up, even with the fact that I told him and the wife before travelling for the wedding. Even when they saw me and my wife together, they just acted as if they didn’t see us, toooor, that's their problem, me will just greet them my own and move on, and never introduced my wife to them, because I was not even bothered self.

He begins to get more hostile for no reason, like shouting my name like he used to do, telling me didn’t I see this, didn’t I see that, talking to be like his 5 years old son, complaining about how water was dropping from kitchen, that the water is disturbing his balcony, you need to see how hostile and rude he presented the matter, as if I was the one that caused the dropping of water from the kitchen, you actually need to see the water he was complaining about, the water can’t fill up a small milk can in 3-hours, and not that we make use of the kitchen every hour. In order to avoid problems, I went to block the water that goes out from the kitchen, so that it does not drop anymore, we do go down stairs to throwaway dirty water from the kitchen outside, I told the caretaker who is also a plumber he came to fix it, it was just a leaking pipe.

There was a day, he shouted my name and I even thought something serious happened, when I got down stairs, he was like, he saw a guy now that left my apartment, I said yes that's true, hope no problem, he was like, he don't want to see him in this compound again, I was like, why? he said the guy is rude, that if the guy sees him on the street, he don't use to greet him, I was like for real? He said yes, I told him i have heard, and I just smiled and left.

One day I and my wife was coming back from an evening outing, as we were about entering the gate my car battery just went dead all of a sudden, and it’s an automatic car, I had to go and lend a battery to start the car from someone close by, when I got the battery, I used it to start the car, and I returned my battery into the car, left it working so that the battery can charge a little, I went to return the battery to the owner who was just like 2 houses from where my car broke down, not even up to a 2 minutes-walk, before I knew what was happening, this man has started shouting my name all over the house to come and put off the car, that am disturbing him, you need to see where his apartment is and where the car broke down, I almost lost my cool that evening, but I was calmed by my wife. I was like, I can’t just leave the engine running for no reason, and he should have even asked what the problem was for me to have left the car engine running, since he has never seen me do that before.

I was not around one day like that, my wife called me that there was light in other flats, but there was no light in our own apartment. My flat and his flat shares the same wire from the electric pole, funny enough, he went to disconnect my flat from the wire, claiming that the wire he just bought the wire from the pole and since the wire belongs to him, I should connect my flat from elsewhere. I told my wife to go and meet the other neighbor in the other flat to see how they can help, in-fact when my wife told the guys in other flat what happened, my wife told me that I need to see the way the guys quickly rose up and help her in connecting the wire to theirs, that she should not worry that everything is alright. (THOSE WERE THE PEOPLE THE MAN TAGGED BAD PEOPLE OO).

I drove into the compound one day, and about that time, NEPA brought light and I went down stairs to put on the pumping machine, as I was about going back to my apartment, this man called me like he used to do, and asked me to come and see something, I knew it won’t end well, because he always have this rude and hostile way of talking to people, he took me to the place I drove in with the car and told me that didn’t I see that I used my car tire to dirty the place, I was like seriously? Haba, am not the only one passing through this place, the other guys have cars too, and this place is not even dirty because the last time I checked, I was even the one that sweep this place, and not that my tires were cover with mod, He was like he is going to deal with me, that he was going to call the landlord so that they will chase me out of the compound, I was like deal with me? For what? Already the noise from him and my voice made my wife came out and the other guys in the other flat came out too, before I know what was happening, he HIT ME ON MY FACE………….

I was so mad, in fact in my life I have been mad like that before, the fact that there were people outside, I said to myself I won’t hit back, at least I have witnesses, I was going to report him to the police, but I gave him the piece of my mind in a very disrespectful way. I went upstairs to grab a shirt heading to the police station, but my wife refused me going to the police, that I should just let it go, that she don’t want police wahala, but the other tenant in the house refused, they said I most get him arrested, but on a second thought the guy (the other tenant) said, in as much as he would love to see me arrest this man, but “GUY, DO WHAT YOUR WIFE WANT”. I tried as much as I can to calm down, because I was so angry. Not even knowing that the other guys in the apartment has got him locked up before, had it been I got him arrested, I will be the third person to do that in that house.

I reported him to the caretaker, the guy told me that I should have hit him back, that nobody made him to be in charge of the house, that we are all tenants, at least he the caretaker was the one I paid the house rent to, that the guy only deceived me when I first met him, that he dare not call the landlord self, because the landlord has given him series of warnings, that the landlord has even locked him up before, it was people that begged on his behalf, that I should just ignore him. The next morning funny enough I still greeted this man, but he didn’t answer, from that day henceforth I began to ignore him, but the wife, when she is not with the husband, she greets me nicely and I do respond, even if she didn’t see me, I greet her first, but when the husband is there, she dare not, so as to avoid beating. But everyone begin to mind their own business.

Some few months later, I and my wife went to church that Sunday morning, before we came back, this man brought out one dilapidated cage that used to be beside the corner of the house fence and put it right on the spot where I do park my car, when I saw that, I was just smiling, I just jejely parked my car elsewhere in the compound, seems he want to start trouble again, he can eat the space, since he is jobless, early morning when everyone even including the wife are going out to look for one or two things to do so as to get money, you will find him under the tree at the street junction with like minds, arguing about politics that does not concern them. Had it been I know this guy to be this hostile, am not sure I would have paid for the accommodation, because I don't have the mind for trouble.

I told my wife, the day he will try that same rubbish he did by hitting me, even if my wife go ahead to call all my family members and hers to beg me, I won’t listen to them, I will definitely get him locked up, and really deal with him according to the law. I would have moved out of the house, but getting a nice accommodation like that is difficult around, so I have choose to ignore him, but the day he will cross my path again, I won’t take it likely with him.
Bros you talk too much,I can't read your lengthy super story script.but for the little I managed to read.just get a pistol and shoot the man in the forehead let him go and continue his trouble in the world beyond.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Jackossky(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dear Op, I don't know why people are saying you are too cool coz for me, you're not.
Do you feel intimidated by him? Are you less confident about yourself?

With the way this is going, he would soon ask you to start sweeping the front of his house. There is no better time to change people's perception than now, stop all this nice boy attitude, he is not feeding you.

When next he calls you, even with a cool tone, gbas gbos!! Tell him never to try that in his life, threaten him with black and blue beating... Let him dread you in that compound.

There are ways to earn respect, it's clear he sees you as insignificant.
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
morgan100:

My wife was happy I didn't hit him back, not that I can't fight back, I was only respecting him initially because he was older than I do, and besides am not used to fighting unnecessarily, I only wanted to use the right means to deal with him, of which if I knew my wife won't allow me to arrest him, I would have hit mine back in a very hard way self, so not that I can't do anything.

Thank God you didnt hit back. Who knows if the man would have died as a result of your hitting and we would have been reading it here on Nairaland.

NEIGHBOUR HITS NEIGHBOUR TO DEATH

2 Likes

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
morgan100:
Sorry that this might be lengthy, but that’s just the only way I can cover what happened.

Around March last year, I needed an accommodation where I can bring in my wife because we were getting married. I use to live in one room self-contain, but due to the fact that I was getting married, I needed a flat. Just within my area, there is this apartment that I really love, the house is just 4 flats, so I decide to make inquiries about the house. On that very day, I went to the house, I met a man who claimed to be in-charge of the house and also claimed to be an occupant in the house.

I asked if there was any vacant space he said yes, how much? He told me the price, but asked if am the one that wants to secure the apartment, I said yes, He told me he cannot give the house to someone who is not married and someone who is a yahoo boy. I don’t know why he thought I was a yahoo boy, maybe because I looked young to be looking for a flat to rent, because I was 31 years old then and I really looked younger than my age. I told him though I was not married at that point in time, but it’s because I wanted to get married that was why am looking for an apartment, that if not for that reason, what will I want to do with a flat, only me? And for the issue of a yahoo boy, I told him am not and that he can make more findings about me, thank God the area is a student area, and that I use to be a part time lecturer in the campus close by, but now I own an ICT outlet that handles any ICT related job, so he can go ahead to make all the findings that he needs.

Fast forward…. I secured the apartment, paid and I moved in….

THE PROBLEM
The very first day I met the man, from the way he was talking, I knew he was going to be a very troublesome fellow, but I just felt, this is a flat and everyone should be able to mind his or own business, so I never mind. First thing I noticed was that, this man that I never knew, was beginning to tell me bad stuffs about the people living in the house, I was like is this man ok? Is it that you don’t want me to take the house because of these people or I should avoid these people once I secure the house? I actually don’t know, that was the first sign. Again i discovered that that the man and the other tenants don’t relate at all.

When I moved in, the man want to be bossing me around, like screaming my name from outside, something like “MARK !!!!!!” come down here, when I get there, he will just bring up some useless issue, he address me in a very rude way, just for me to know that no matter what i think i am or what i own, he is older than me, and he always makes it look like he did me a favor by linking me up with the caretaker of the house to give a house. But I was not bothered by that anyways, I just do ignore that.

To the other tenants in the house, I introduced myself to them, they were happy to see me, and that they can’t wait to meet my wife when am married, they seems to be nice more the guy I first met, and they mentioned something that, “WELCOME BROS, YOU WILL SOON GET TO KNOW EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE.

After the wedding, my wife moved in, the other neighbors came to say hi to my wife, but I noticed that this man and his wife never showed up, even with the fact that I told him and the wife before travelling for the wedding. Even when they saw me and my wife together, they just acted as if they didn’t see us, toooor, that's their problem, me will just greet them my own and move on, and never introduced my wife to them, because I was not even bothered self.

He begins to get more hostile for no reason, like shouting my name like he used to do, telling me didn’t I see this, didn’t I see that, talking to be like his 5 years old son, complaining about how water was dropping from kitchen, that the water is disturbing his balcony, you need to see how hostile and rude he presented the matter, as if I was the one that caused the dropping of water from the kitchen, you actually need to see the water he was complaining about, the water can’t fill up a small milk can in 3-hours, and not that we make use of the kitchen every hour. In order to avoid problems, I went to block the water that goes out from the kitchen, so that it does not drop anymore, we do go down stairs to throwaway dirty water from the kitchen outside, I told the caretaker who is also a plumber he came to fix it, it was just a leaking pipe.

There was a day, he shouted my name and I even thought something serious happened, when I got down stairs, he was like, he saw a guy now that left my apartment, I said yes that's true, hope no problem, he was like, he don't want to see him in this compound again, I was like, why? he said the guy is rude, that if the guy sees him on the street, he don't use to greet him, I was like for real? He said yes, I told him i have heard, and I just smiled and left.

One day I and my wife was coming back from an evening outing, as we were about entering the gate my car battery just went dead all of a sudden, and it’s an automatic car, I had to go and lend a battery to start the car from someone close by, when I got the battery, I used it to start the car, and I returned my battery into the car, left it working so that the battery can charge a little, I went to return the battery to the owner who was just like 2 houses from where my car broke down, not even up to a 2 minutes-walk, before I knew what was happening, this man has started shouting my name all over the house to come and put off the car, that am disturbing him, you need to see where his apartment is and where the car broke down, I almost lost my cool that evening, but I was calmed by my wife. I was like, I can’t just leave the engine running for no reason, and he should have even asked what the problem was for me to have left the car engine running, since he has never seen me do that before.

I was not around one day like that, my wife called me that there was light in other flats, but there was no light in our own apartment. My flat and his flat shares the same wire from the electric pole, funny enough, he went to disconnect my flat from the wire, claiming that the wire he just bought the wire from the pole and since the wire belongs to him, I should connect my flat from elsewhere. I told my wife to go and meet the other neighbor in the other flat to see how they can help, in-fact when my wife told the guys in other flat what happened, my wife told me that I need to see the way the guys quickly rose up and help her in connecting the wire to theirs, that she should not worry that everything is alright. (THOSE WERE THE PEOPLE THE MAN TAGGED BAD PEOPLE OO).

I drove into the compound one day, and about that time, NEPA brought light and I went down stairs to put on the pumping machine, as I was about going back to my apartment, this man called me like he used to do, and asked me to come and see something, I knew it won’t end well, because he always have this rude and hostile way of talking to people, he took me to the place I drove in with the car and told me that didn’t I see that I used my car tire to dirty the place, I was like seriously? Haba, am not the only one passing through this place, the other guys have cars too, and this place is not even dirty because the last time I checked, I was even the one that sweep this place, and not that my tires were cover with mod, He was like he is going to deal with me, that he was going to call the landlord so that they will chase me out of the compound, I was like deal with me? For what? Already the noise from him and my voice made my wife came out and the other guys in the other flat came out too, before I know what was happening, he HIT ME ON MY FACE………….

I was so mad, in fact in my life I have been mad like that before, the fact that there were people outside, I said to myself I won’t hit back, at least I have witnesses, I was going to report him to the police, but I gave him the piece of my mind in a very disrespectful way. I went upstairs to grab a shirt heading to the police station, but my wife refused me going to the police, that I should just let it go, that she don’t want police wahala, but the other tenant in the house refused, they said I most get him arrested, but on a second thought the guy (the other tenant) said, in as much as he would love to see me arrest this man, but “GUY, DO WHAT YOUR WIFE WANT”. I tried as much as I can to calm down, because I was so angry. Not even knowing that the other guys in the apartment has got him locked up before, had it been I got him arrested, I will be the third person to do that in that house.

I reported him to the caretaker, the guy told me that I should have hit him back, that nobody made him to be in charge of the house, that we are all tenants, at least he the caretaker was the one I paid the house rent to, that the guy only deceived me when I first met him, that he dare not call the landlord self, because the landlord has given him series of warnings, that the landlord has even locked him up before, it was people that begged on his behalf, that I should just ignore him. The next morning funny enough I still greeted this man, but he didn’t answer, from that day henceforth I began to ignore him, but the wife, when she is not with the husband, she greets me nicely and I do respond, even if she didn’t see me, I greet her first, but when the husband is there, she dare not, so as to avoid beating. But everyone begin to mind their own business.

Some few months later, I and my wife went to church that Sunday morning, before we came back, this man brought out one dilapidated cage that used to be beside the corner of the house fence and put it right on the spot where I do park my car, when I saw that, I was just smiling, I just jejely parked my car elsewhere in the compound, seems he want to start trouble again, he can eat the space, since he is jobless, early morning when everyone even including the wife are going out to look for one or two things to do so as to get money, you will find him under the tree at the street junction with like minds, arguing about politics that does not concern them. Had it been I know this guy to be this hostile, am not sure I would have paid for the accommodation, because I don't have the mind for trouble.

I told my wife, the day he will try that same rubbish he did by hitting me, even if my wife go ahead to call all my family members and hers to beg me, I won’t listen to them, I will definitely get him locked up, and really deal with him according to the law. I would have moved out of the house, but getting a nice accommodation like that is difficult around, so I have choose to ignore him, but the day he will cross my path again, I won’t take it likely with him.

I must commend your maturity in handling this issue and you deserve a presidential handshake!
Never mind those advising you to go all out against a jobless fellow! Your reactions are on track, do not react along the anger line!
While you try as much as possible to avoid this, kindly intensify effort to park out of the environment! This kind of hopeless idiots are ever ready to go any length trying to pull someone down even if it means involving "black magic"

2 Likes

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Clinghton: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
I respect you for not hitting, he would have died people like that are empty inside and you would have gotten into a big trouble.

I would advise you to follow him with legally if he should disturb your peace.

Avoid falling into any traps
Stay safe
Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by id4sho(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
You are a pussy sir! You need to be a man! Jesus, even when I was 7 years old nobody can try 1% of this stunt on me. Nonsense

Sai Tonye.
no dull moments
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
shocked wo Togo (look Togo) grin if na u be the man, people go beat u for here now now o, everybody is vexing for u here @TonyeBarcanista see the troublesome man here
This one serious o. So na woman matter sef? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by DavidEsq(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Me I no sabi talk plenty o! I would just file a criminal complaint of assault and intimidation in the nearest Area Court, meet the judge, give "something" (u know waramin), then on the day of the court, I would resist his right to bail on the grounds that he threatens me repeatedly and that he also vowed to Bleep me up, when I served him the court summons. Based on my earlier rapport with the judge, that guy would go to prison that same day and spend 1 or 2 weeks before seeing the sunlight as a free man. When e returns home, e go use e own hand park from the compound. I did this to one useless and goaty neighbor and a landlord. The guy wan enter ground anytime he sees me. Shege is the only way out of this, OP

1 Like

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Perfecttouchade: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Avoiding a trouble maker doesn't make weak or stupid , u just save yourself from wahala wey suppose to put u for gbege..leave the man, he go soon jaam him own size

4 Likes

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Perfecttouchade: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin buhari regime don turn many people to trouble maker I swear
TonyeBarcanista:
This one serious o. So na woman matter sef? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
earleswood:
Lol are you trolling?
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Oluwapresley(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
morgan100:

My wife was happy I didn't hit him back, not that I can't fight back, I was only respecting him initially because he was older than I do, and besides am not used to fighting unnecessarily, I only wanted to use the right means to deal with him, of which if I knew my wife won't allow me to arrest him, I would have hit mine back in a very hard way self, so not that I can't do anything.

It's been a while I commented on nairaland. I feel I should on this. You did the right thing. For no reason should you hit him. Please and Please. Get him arrested or handle it however way within the tenets of the law. DO NOT HIT HIM BACK AND FIND YOURSELF IN TROUBLE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER HITTING HIM. Prison is real. Don't let Nairaland ppl make you show power and land yourself in problem. They won't be there to help you.

3 Likes

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Emmerlee(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
You are too gentle. It won't do you any good.

You should not have allowed him to get away with hitting you in the face. That's the height of harassment.

I am not in support of your weak position. I'll summarily deal with him (legally) if it was me.
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by bluefilm: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
earleswood:

Hahahaha..

I like this angle and twist to the story.

Please, keep it coming.

This my novel go sweet o!
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by silverkings: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Buy koboko and cane. Buy them in pairs, keep two in ur car and the other in your room. When Next he Bleep up or hit you.... Flog him mercilessly... flog him very well. Thank you
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by bigcee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Baba as an Ijawman, my ancestors will disown me if I tolerate 0.5% of what OP is tolerating and nagging. Eh? Person go use Tonyebarcanista shine? Them never born that person well! Instead na me go use you shine! Eh, I don't even do neighbor - neighbor thing sef. I mind my business.

In my former apartment my landlord attempted one stunt on me (that he normally does with other tenants and get away with), omo I go station file case of theft, threat to life and attempted murder using thugs against am grin

Na so police find am go him house go arrest am. Him sleep 2 days for station. Na him brother wey be lawyer broker peace angry

I warn am say make him de look face o... Meanwhile, I was the youngest tenant among all the tenants.
Baba manage am abeg grin grin grin

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by id4sho(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Baba as an Ijawman, my ancestors will disown me if I tolerate 0.5% of what OP is tolerating and nagging. Eh? Person go use Tonyebarcanista shine? Them never born that person well! Instead na me go use you shine! Eh, I don't even do neighbor - neighbor thing sef. I mind my business.

In my former apartment my landlord attempted one stunt on me (that he normally does with other tenants and get away with), omo I go station file case of theft, threat to life and attempted murder using thugs against am grin

Na so police find am go him house go arrest am. Him sleep 2 days for station. Na him brother wey be lawyer broker peace angry

I warn am say make him de look face o... Meanwhile, I was the youngest tenant among all the tenants.
no b lie. rikici, yin shi à ke yi( Trouble, it's been made) Hausa proverb.
Twale Baba
Barman, Give am one chilled Origin.
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Jabioro: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
OP you mumu die..you tell your wife every action you wanted to take.next time do not tell your wife..as you go up take your shirt,tell your wife you are coming..next is police station as you no get liver I don't know how you will handle it..becaut e be like say jittery dey your body
Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Omoshalewa04(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
morgan100
Do Not Hit The Man, I Repeat, DO NOT HIT THE MAN Don't mind people calling you mumu.. Some people are walking corpse looking for people to implicate. What if you hit him and he falls. The best thing is that you report him with evidences.. Don't allow him to pour sand into your garri o, May we not be implicated o..

4 Likes

Re: My Hostile Neighbor by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ishilove:
J111333, why are you disturbing the OP? The day e go blow you for teeth and shift a jaw my hand no dey there o. Immediately I saw that dilapidated cage I knew you were the one. That is your poultry.

Op, you are too gentle. Fight fire with fire.
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With A Landlord In Ibadan / Ghana's Oldest Storey Building Over Three Centuries Older Than That Of Nigeria / South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.