Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

So What Do You Want To Be Changed On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So What Do You Want To Be Changed On NL (189 Views)

Advocacy For Ban On Curse Words On NL And Pervertism. / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam / How To Del Topics On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Do You Want To Be Changed On NL by Makavelli25: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Me i want name editing Sending dms New emojis Improve the app
Re: So What Do You Want To Be Changed On NL by Geestand(m): 1:01am On Feb 24, 2020
I just dey look
Re: So What Do You Want To Be Changed On NL by nlPoster: 1:01am On Feb 24, 2020
The changes are always sort of weird,

But I'd say perhaps divide nl into sections where people of like minds can interact. For example, it's clearly obvious folks here have different frames of references, some might be intellectual, others pragmatic. Everybody has their different viewpoints and contexts. So allow those with like minds to network with themselves, in the form of online "communities" featuring ids they are comfortable with.
Re: So What Do You Want To Be Changed On NL by Makavelli25: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2020
nlPoster:
The changes are always sort of weird,

But I'd say perhaps divide nl into sections where people of like minds can interact. For example, it's clearly obvious folks here have different frames of references, some might be intellectual, others pragmatic. Everybody has their different viewpoints and contexts. So allow those with like minds to network with themselves, in the form of online "communities" featuring ids they are comfortable with.
Very great idea. But the most beautiful is the one with different flowers
My bro diversity is bae

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page For At Affordable Price / The First Crypto Bank In The U.S. Has Been Started By Caitlin Long / Coronavirus Causes The Death Of A British Man In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.