Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,660 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Prediction: Deontay Wilder Vs Tyson Fury II - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prediction: Deontay Wilder Vs Tyson Fury II (242 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 / Deontay wilder Vs Tyson fury 3am Nigerian time on super sport 1 dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prediction: Deontay Wilder Vs Tyson Fury II by SouthPaw24(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wilder vs Fury? Give me your pick and how?

Bread’s Response: I like Wilder by ko shot behind the left ear. I notice that Fury ducks down to his right to avoid Wilder’s right hand. Unless he comes up with a way to stop losing sight of Wilder he’s going to get clipped behind the ear. The two knockdowns were clips behind the ear.

If Fury can take that shot without getting stopped he has Ali level guts and mindset. I just think the mental pressure of avoiding that kill shot will be too much. I think Fury is talking about going for the ko for two reasons. One is he could be tricking Wilder. If he’s not I think he knows 36 minutes is too long to play defense vs Wilder. Fury's best shot in my opinion is to figure out a way to block or stymy that right hand. Rolling it the way he does, looks pretty but it's so dangerous.

by Stephen "Breadman" Edwards, professional boxing coach and boxing writer
Re: Prediction: Deontay Wilder Vs Tyson Fury II by Microwhy: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
No Address..
No salutations..
No introduction...
No body...
No conclusion...

Tell us the time..
Small story about the challengers.
Tell us why the bout is worth watching...
Makes us know the odds...
Lastly make your own prediction with reasons..

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Odds..you Can't Afford To Loose This. Liverpool Vs West Ham / Kobe Bryants Memorial: Vanessa, Jordan, Shaq And Other Celebrities Pays Tribute. / The Return Of Nike Football 2020 Full Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.