Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? (1432 Views)

Site To Download Drivers For My Hp Eliteboook Core I5 Laptop / Site To Download Free Yoruba Music / Free E-book On "how To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? by Mcleo007(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2010
Please,which is the best site to shop online in and as a nigerian. I know of ebay,bestbuy. I want to buy some equipments for my job,and want to know of sites I cn go that would enable me pick and pay as nigerian and have it shipped down here. Already,I have a virtual address.
Re: Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? by Nektar(f): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2010
Mcleo007:

Please,which is the best site to shop online in and as a nigerian. I know of ebay,bestbuy. I want to buy some equipments for my job,and want to know of sites I cn go that would enable me pick and pay as nigerian and have it shipped down here. Already,I have a virtual address.
thot u ar in US lol.
Re: Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? by Novitiate: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2011
I have only tried one Nigeria based online store and that is afods.com. Because she serves my trading needs, There are few stores listed on google if you type in the search term "nigerian online store" So far i'm happy with afods. grin
Re: Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? by sungoddess(f): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2011
There are sites based in Nigeria where you can shop from and have your goods delivered to you here. I love to shop online at www.shopaholicng.com they have amazing stuff and very affordable too!
Re: Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
like i said b4
l am offering the cheapest and most effective system browsing price in terms of indian web proxy which enables you to download whatever!
u need to download with 18G every month
the price is affordable (N2,000)
PM ME or call 08036619224,08091790616
, this means u can update ur anti virus,chat 24/7
yahoo messenger,Gmail,yahoo,facebook,download unlimited!!!!!!!!!!
18G! 4 just N2000
Re: Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? by iolufemi708: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
If you are a Lady looking for something smart and sexy, then visit http://www.clingywears.com . You can Buy Online, Buy Through BBM, Call to buy, Pay online or Pay on delivery.

(1) (Reply)

CCNA, CCNP Certification In Lagos, Nigeria. / Mobile Broadband Not Working On Windows 8.1! Pls Help!! / Help Pls My Mtn Bis For Pc Wit Simple Server Aint Connecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.