Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,934 members, 7,852,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Two Words Bill Gates Hates To Hear! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Two Words Bill Gates Hates To Hear! (863 Views)

Bill Gates Admits Control-alt-delete Was A Mistake, Blames IBM / Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" / I Helped Steve Jobs Create The Mac — Bill Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Words Bill Gates Hates To Hear! by NJB(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2010
We are here once again to tug at the hem of your technological skirt. Why? Because, if you are a tech follower like me, you would like to know what the next new wave and hurricane is going to go down.

Now, I am no hater of the man many consider a genius. I happen to think that he is worth learning, at least his modes of operation. He has accomplished a great deal! In fact, like I wrote somewhere else, he has managed to build an empire and what it would take most people two life times to accomplish.

However, the world of technology must move on. Yes, I said it. How can technology and computer in particular move on without Uncle Bill? Well, various companies (and from the article I read, three companies in particular) have already started the bold confrontation to a Windows world.

So what are the two words? Try. Tell me what you think.

Ha ha! I wouldn't have left without letting you know, please continue here http://technewspace..com

(1) (Reply)

Glonet Pro! / Can Someone Help Me Solve This Problem. / How Do I Formate A Pc? Step By Step!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.