Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi (2645 Views)

Davido’s Lookalike, Twinobo Causes Stir As He Strikes Pose With His ‘chioma’, Vo / Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public / Omoni Oboli Roasted For Supporting Her Friend Who Wished Death Upon Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by gistembassy123: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
To all men still wishing to have Chioma Avril's hand in marriage, Davido has a message for you

Singer,Davido says such men 'will die'.

The singer had said this in response to a Twitter user who told him that in Igbo culture, he could lose his son, Davido Jnr, to any man who marries his fiancee, Chioma if he doesn't quickly do the needful with her.

This is coming after Davido took to Twitter to advise single men to never sleep with their girlfriends  but rather make the ladies want to sleep with them. SleekGist reports.

Reacting to hos Tweet, a Twitter user identified as Mosco wrote:

"Are you married? You are still on higher purchase. Till you do the necessary things as Igbo tradition demand. If another man marry your wife at this point you will loose your son to that man. That is our tradition bro."

And Davido replied: he will die.

Recall that the singer who engaged his Igbo bride, Chioma Avril since last year, is yet to officially tie the knot with her.

See the twitter exchange below
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/davido-wishes-death-upon-any-man-who-marries-his-chioma-if-he-delays-in-performing-his-marriage-rites-to-her/

Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by OdefaGirl(f): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
But the guy is saying the truth..

1 Like

Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by Enwhen(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Yeye culture
Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by meum: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
"He will die!" Imagine that?
Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by festacman(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ha ha ha
Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by mii4u(f): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wat baffles me is d rationale behind the delay with all the money he has

1 Like

Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by itsme01: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin

Eze Davido one of imo state has spoken, torch my concubine and die lets see if any of chioma's family have the resources to fight an Adeleke

Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by NobleAngell(f): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
mii4u:
Wat baffles me is d rationale behind the delay with all the money he has
That's a clear message.
Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by Yalakatasa: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

Eze Davido one of imo state has spoken, torch my concubine and die lets see if any of chioma's family have the resources to fight an Adeleke

[/s]
Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by cRobo: 3:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Even if Chioma beg me, I won't accept her

I won't say a word
Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by segebase(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2020
msheew
Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by Onyi22(f): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin
Re: Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi by mezarddinny: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2020
someone will take Davido's child because he didn't wed chioma grin grin grin

yeye culture, let them try it na and see what will become of them

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Child Celebrity In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / You Are Pregnant For Your Grandfather- Fan Troll Regina Daniels / Terry G Releases New Album "terrygzus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.