Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota (5042 Views)

For Sale: 5 Bedroom Terrace All En-Suite At Lekki. N165M (Video) / Updated: To Let In ASaba, Sharp 2 Bedrooms all en Suite / Genuine Land Selling At Ota Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
1. Real Estate Helps You Build Equity For The Future

With real estate, you build equity (assets) for the future. The more equity you build, the wealthier you become. You safeguard your future financially.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:57am On Jun 19, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Beachfront Estate highlights the importance of quality and natural living within a gated community with a beautiful beach view. Your real estate investment portfolio is not complete without Beachfront .

Location: Enukunmi Town, Off Eleko Road, Ibeju-Lekki, few minutes from Eleko Beach.
Title: Government approved Excision
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Property In Lekki (luxury Home) / 2 BEDROOM Duplex In Pennisula Garden 40m Last!!! / The Real Estate Business Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.