Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) (4426 Views)

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by udoekere: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Destiny etiko meets meets osita iheme (pawpaw) for the first time

Famous nigerian nollywood actress destiny etiko met nollywood superstar osita iheme popularly known as pawpaw for the first time since her acting career began.

lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by Hhansome(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
One of her achievements of life.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by FatherBona: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Put it in your CV undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by tyup(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Age is telling real good on the dwarf Ipob nigga

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by emeka1759(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
tyup:
but he is richer than your entire family

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by crackhouse(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
His real age is setting in quickly.
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by tyup(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
emeka1759:
but he is richer than your entire family

you can't be so sure

you is either comparing him to ur lineage which is such an outta disrespect

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by chiemmanuel(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
This guy is still growing tall, he has really added height
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by Kylekent59: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
FatherBona:
Put it in your CV undecided

On your CV

use on for surface of a sheet. CV doesn't have a cover just like a book does.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by Bluntguy: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2020
That midget appears to be growing again o.
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by englishmart(m): 5:04am On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:

you can't be so sure

You need to pay more attention to your grammar, you need it more than you need to troll that great IPOB nigga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by englishmart(m): 5:07am On Feb 23, 2020
Even Raheem Sterling follows Osita Iheme on Instagram. Where his height couldn't take him, money and fame have taken him there. Sometimes I wish I was that short to increase my chances grin grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by rex444(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2020
all these while
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by FatherBona: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Kylekent59:

On your CV

use on for surface of a sheet. CV doesn't have a cover just like a book does.
Correction taken
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by Onyi22(f): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:

you can't be so sure

E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by tyup(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2020
englishmart:
You need to pay more attention to your grammar, you need it more than you need to troll that great IPOB nigga.

nothing is wrong with my grammar, yourself rather need proper education to know the different classes of English

I don't hope to be ur teacher tho sad
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by tyup(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Onyi22:

E pain am grin grin grin

the truth is there's nothing low life Igbos like you n him can say that would pain me.....I'm way beyond y'all level
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by englishmart(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:

nothing is wrong with my grammar, yourself rather need proper education to know the different classes of English

I don't hope to be ur teacher tho sad
You don't become a teacher by hoping. It takes a lot to teach someone like me, and you're bereft of every single thing it takes. Go to church or mosque, you either God or Allah. grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by Adgideon(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:
far more better than you tall nigger
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by Onyi22(f): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:

the truth is there's nothing low life Igbos like you n him can say that would pain me.....I'm way beyond y'all level
E pain the idiot cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by tyup(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Onyi22:

E pain the idiot cheesy grin grin cheesy

bad for you I'm in no mood to answer to a debauched feeble-minded derelicts like you is, so enjoy ur 2sec fame my reply gave you
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by Onyi22(f): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:

bad for you I'm in no mood to answer to a debauched feeble-minded derelicts like you is, so enjoy ur 2sec fame my reply gave you
Avoid sniper for now
Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by tyup(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2020
Onyi22:

Avoid sniper for now

just checked ur profile and scoffs you know what? I lose amino in ur future liberi

I can't help you cuz as far as I'm concerned ur more like a fecal sock-sucking chromosome-deficient test tube experiment. it's a pity undecided

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by Onyi22(f): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:

just checked ur profile and scoffs you know what? I lose amino in ur future liberi

I can't help you cuz as far as I'm concerned ur more like a fecal sock-sucking chromosome-deficient test tube experiment. it's a pity undecided
E still dy pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Excited As She Meets Osita Iheme (pawpaw) by Zentence: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:
......ur mumcy crush

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Looks Like All American Star Greta Onieogou / O.m.g See What Megan Fox Wore To The MTV Awards / “your Father Didn’t Train You Like This” – Fans React As Yinka Quadri’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.